When will you reschedule your cancelled trip?

My March trip was canceled, rebooked it to May 15th thru 21st. Having high hopes that there may be a soft opening during that time. Using 2018 points on this trip which need to be used by 7/31, or they are gone. I need to wait to see if the closure will continue beyond May 15th. I am believing with summer months coming it will be increasingly hard to obtain a reservation between the opening up to 7/31. I may have to count those points as a loss.

Our family hasn't been to Disney since 2014. We've had our early July trip planned for over a year, but yesterday decided to book a "backup" July 2021 trip in case we decide to cancel (I was shocked at how quickly I got through on the phones yesterday!) I have a lot of concerns that the virus wIll still be too much of a threat if we were to go this summer. But, It wouldn't be so bad for us to cancel this years trip, because we'd have another year to save money & they should have new rides, and 2021 is their 50th anniversary! 😊

We won`t be going anytime in 2020. I do hope they open back up this year but I highly doubt it.

Yep, pretty much assured this will be the case. The cancel culture is in full effect and anyone or anything that dares try to even open up or welcome any travelers will be shamed beyond belief.

Had a big family trip planned this November. First trip for our kids, ages 7 and 5. Saved over 2 years for it. Absolutely crushed when I had to tell my kids we aren't going because they won't be open.

I'm a local AP and I'm not sure when I'll be back. I'm frequently around at risk people and I feel like I might need to wait until there's either a vaccine or treatment. Hopefully this dies down

We are still booked for May 7-15, 2020 and again October 8-16, 2020. We are leaving the May trip on the books until it is cancelled by Disney and hope/plan to rebook that trip for May 2021. We thought about booking for summer but then thought why? I am hopeful the October trip will go as planned. Like others, I am booked on points rented directly from a DVC member. Thankfully, no use year dilemmas to deal with for the May trip and he has been really willing to help with the cancellation/rebooking process.

Our APs have not been activated. We purchased "new" APs at a lower rate when Disney raised the renewal rate through the roof. That is a blessing!

Unclear. Still haven't cancelled our July trip but intend to do so. Live in northern Virginia and yesterday we were placed on lockdown until June 10, so I can't imagine that Disney will be open before mid-June at earliest. It would be a public relations disaster if they opened while some states were on lockdown and ended up being a source of a virus outbreak. I'll probably look at rebooking for Christmas 2020 or next spring.

We have July, will rebook for August only because our son has been asking to go to Disney for his birthday for the past two years. November is a possibility if those trips don’t happen, but kinda stuck right now with prepurchased tickets.

Was booked for April's Star Wars weekend, and not sure if I'm going to re-book it or not. I was originally thinking summer (maybe July) but want to see how the COVID-related restrictions shake out first. I may still consider doing something in early fall for F&W festival. IDK. It's all up in the air right now! I probably won't make any real decision until at least May/June time frame.

We are currently booked for the end of July after our 4 night Disney cruise. I’m not expecting either trip to happen. Once DCL cancels the cruise, I’ll cancel our Poly stay. Pretty bummed. We are supposed to eat at V & A for the first time.

I had a trip for May 10-16th and have rescheduled already for the first week of December (we can’t handle heat so the rescheduling offer wasn’t for us)

I had a trip for the last week of April. Cancelled it, scheduled May 17 - 22nd instead.

If that doesn't happen, and honestly the more I think about it the more I probably will elect not to go, I have a conference at WDW in July that hasn't been cancelled yet. So I might tack on some nights if that stays on the books.

IF THAT doesn't happen, I think I'll just wait until April 2021. I was planning to go then anyway. Maybe I'll just go for a longer period of time and book more tours or something, since I'll have so much extra time to save.

I had a trip for the last week of April. Cancelled it, scheduled May 17 - 22nd instead.

If that doesn't happen, and honestly the more I think about it the more I probably will elect not to go, I have a conference at WDW in July that hasn't been cancelled yet. So I might tack on some nights if that stays on the books.

IF THAT doesn't happen, I think I'll just wait until April 2021. I was planning to go then anyway. Maybe I'll just go for a longer period of time and book more tours or something, since I'll have so much extra time to save.
Yeah, if we end up postponing until next year then I may try to do some stuff we haven't done before--tours, perhaps DAH, and maybe the deluxe dining plan and schedule some additional signature meals.

I rebooked our March trip to mid-October when the kiddo is on fall break. If that doesn't work out, I'm okay to push it further... we'll get there eventually.

We still have our last week of May reservations. Final payment is April 20-something, so why cancel now? We drive, so flights aren’t a concern.

I do have a backup week planned for the last week of July.

My husband is a teacher. Our only travel options are the summer, fall break, and spring break. We can’t even do fall break this year, as his friend is getting married on the opposite side of the country.

Moved our 5/9-5/17 trip to 9/26-10/3, it really stinks I was so looking forward to having my Mother's Day brunch at CG. Booked AKL as my "consolation prize", always wanted to stay there so I'm excited to have that to look forward to.

We rebooked for June 19-30 with a backup week (booked today) from July 25- August 3, and I am already booked with my mom the week leading up to Labour Day. I was feeling pretty optimistic about the June dates until I started reading last night about some states already announcing lockdowns until almost the middle of June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!