When you wish upon a star...a very HAPPENING PTR SEP 13

:) I love how you got around the birthday trip you are so clever :)
It all looks great have fun with your online checking makes it all that more exciting knowing you are checked in to your cruise :boat:

:) I love how you got around the birthday trip you are so clever :)
It all looks great have fun with your online checking makes it all that more exciting knowing you are checked in to your cruise :boat:

I always love a cunning plan. All checked in on the cruise ship. I actually feel like we could get on the plane tomorrow and be OK.

Yaay - all organised practically and so close now. Your DDs are gonna be so excited when they find out!

here to help:thumbsup2

You are awesome. So very excited. It's starting to feel like I'm going to Disneyworld. I am plotting and scheming and trying to think of things to put in a surprise your going to Disneyworld box for the girls.

Sharpie
Halloween party tickets
I tunes card to load up those magic devices
Some US cash
Park maps
Itinerary without the cruise and a few surprises
A link to a great place to get costume delivered for Halloween party

More thinking required, basically anything they need.

Glow sticks? Aside from the Dollar Stores, I quite like Michael's Arts and Craft stores in the US for supplies. I'd like to get some glow sticks to take the Disney with me and I'm hoping to stop by a store (when I'm in Sedona).

I am going to stick my neck out here and confess I'm not a big fan of glow sticks, so I won't echo PIOs suggestion.

I will suggest adding some of the cute Disney themed Kleenex tissues though, so they'll have something to dab off their tears of joy and excitement :grouphug:

Cheap magna doodle boards? I got them as part of my friends plane bags. Target has them for $2 or $3 in their cheap toy brand they usually have near the registers.

I also had Disney colouring books (also Target) and pencils (in a tin with a sharpener in the lid). These came in handy when we were delayed due to fog flying out of San Fran :)

So with 34 sleeps to go, I am feeling all under control.

We told the girls last weekend. My DH designed a great puzzle for them to solve which of course ended with.

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD

They were so very excited. Over dinner on Wed night we also told them about New York and Washington. We are keeping the cruise a secret.

So we start with 10 nights at WDW with Free Dining. We are doing a Halloween Party. Very excited. Lots of cool dining reservations:

Cinderellas Royal Table
Be Our Guest
Sci Fi Diner
50s Prime Time Cafe
T Rex
Rainforest Cafe
Raglan Road
Le Cellier
Biergarten

We have water park and park hopper option so plan a day each at the water parks. Sleep ins and late nights more often than not.

We will then head to Universal for two nights at Royal Pacific Resort Club Level. Have booked a meal at Mythos.

We will then transfer to Port Canaveral for our 3 night Bahamas Cruise. Yesterday while playing around I discovered a Family Beach Cabana available. I am very pale skinned and burn easily and whilst I love the beach, the sun is not my friend. Since this trip is an early 40th for me I decided to grab it. They have always been sold out. Then a kind friend who I excitedly told sent me a link to a review on these cabanas. Apparently #9 is awesome. That sounded familiar. After double checking that is the one I scored. pixiedust:pixiedust:

I shall keep this a little secret as well. We are planning on going ashore in the Bahamas. I have found a great self guided walk which I think we may use, or I may book to go on a tour to the Gardens and around town. I still have days to plan this.

Then we are off to Washington. Booked our first class flights using Frequent FLyer Points for $20USD back when we were above parity so $18 or something I think it was. I have booked us on the Capitol Hill Tour and thanks to Ms Shuttergirl an awesome sounding evening walking tour of the monuments. This day is so exciting for the little political nerd in me.

Then finally training it to New York. We have booked to climb to the crown of the Statue of Liberty, the 911 Memorial. We have Yankees tickets and NY City Passes. This too will be fine tuned.

Today I also crossed off airport parking, estas and Travel SIM for my phone.

Just have to do the spending money swap over when I get a chance this week, and book Orlando transfers to and from Universal. Figured I'd wait til I get my US number.

When you wish upon a star anything is possible.

You sound super organised. ADRs look good. And YAY for Cabana #9. If it's anything like Mambo #5, you'll have a great time.

You sound super organised. ADRs look good. And YAY for Cabana #9. If it's anything like Mambo #5, you'll have a great time.

Decided it was time to get things finalised so that I can relax and get all the other 100s of things that need to be done organised.

I can see myself swinging in the hammock singing Mambo #5 in my head with a cocktail in hand. I may not make dinner. Or the hammock, I might like the world not to be rocking for a while. Deck chair on the verandah. Yes that sounds like me.

Also ordered my first parcel last night.

Yankees gear for everyone to wear to the game. Nice.

It is starting to feel oh so very real.

33 Sleeps To Go. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter