Where are Buffets for FDDP?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We are fans of buffets. With ages ranging from 7-55, it gives you lots of options to make everyone happy!!

Where can you find buffets that are on the Free DDPlan?

Any particular good ones?
Any that are/are not Character meals?

Thanks!!! :hippie:

We have done both Chef Mickey's and the Crystal Palace buffets. Both are character buffets - we did Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Crystal Palace for lunch and enjoyed them both. I agree with you; when you have finicky eaters there is always something on a buffet that will please everyone! This time we are trying the Hollywood and Vine buffet to take advantage of the Fantasmic package - this is probably the first one we have done that is not a character meal. All of the above participate in the DDP.

Have a great time! :wave2:

We are doing...

1900 Park Fare (Cinderella)

Donalds Breakfast at AK

Cape May Cafe (character Breakfast)

Crystal Palace (Pooh and friends)

I've also ate at Trails end at Fort Wilderness at that was good too...

So are ALL buffets worth 2 credits, or just character meal ones?
:wizard:

Hi

All the buffets as far as I know are only 1 credit ... with exception to CRT.

Have a great day. :goodvibes

ColleenLovesMinnie said:
We have done both Chef Mickey's and the Crystal Palace buffets. Both are character buffets - we did Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Crystal Palace for lunch and enjoyed them both. I agree with you; when you have finicky eaters there is always something on a buffet that will please everyone! This time we are trying the Hollywood and Vine buffet to take advantage of the Fantasmic package - this is probably the first one we have done that is not a character meal. All of the above participate in the DDP.

Have a great time! :wave2:

Hey, according to our tickers, we will be there at the same time!!!! :thumbsup2

Albertan mom said:
So are ALL buffets worth 2 credits, or just character meal ones?
:wizard:

The only character meal that is 2 credits is the 3 meals at Cindys. The rest are 1 credit.

No buffets are 2 credits, all one. Here is a complete listing of all participating restaurants broken down by credit (the far right column are 2 credit places)

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/packages06a.htm

Hi Albertan Mom - We are leaving on 8/21 and coming home on 8/27 - it seems so far away, doesn't it? I actually love the time before we go because I am the ultimate planner in my family and I have a lot of fun researching what to do and where to go before we leave. The DDP has taken planning to a new level for me! :rotfl:

Have a great trip!! :wave:

ColleenLovesMinnie said:
Hi Albertan Mom - We are leaving on 8/21 and coming home on 8/27 - it seems so far away, doesn't it? I actually love the time before we go because I am the ultimate planner in my family and I have a lot of fun researching what to do and where to go before we leave. The DDP has taken planning to a new level for me! :rotfl:

Have a great trip!! :wave:

Oh I hear ya!!

I bought the Foders Disneyworld with kids 2006 book yesterday and haven't put it down yet!!
Usually I just get the books from the library, but was happy to shell out the $25 and be able to highlight certain sections!!
I haven't tackled the dining plan yet, this week I will make my ressies!!
:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter