Where can I find a toy (little statue, plush, anything really) of Remy (from pixar movie Ratatoullie)?

disney_russ

Earning My Ears
Ive been searching high and low for some souvenir from disney related to the pixar movie ratatoullie, but I haven’t had any luck. Trying to find something as its my favorite movie. I can go to any park where it is available

Thanks

The store in the French pavilion at epcot is where we bought our remy plush - they had a lot of items available when we were there in July

The store in the French pavilion at epcot is where we bought our remy plush - they had a lot of items available when we were there in July
do you remember which store? i was there today and couldnt find it. the guy behind the counter said something about the store being closed so i might be out of luck.

thanks

There wasn't a lot of Remy merch when we went at the end of January, but we did purchase a lightweight zip up hoodie in the shop with the wines and housewares. I think the store is called Les Vins du France (or something similar). In the same store they used to have a Chef Remy plush and a chef's hat with a small plush Remy on it, but I can't remember if they were still there. Arribas Brothers had a wonderful statue of Chef Remy, but it was $125.

Shop Disney has a few things if you look under Ratatouille and Remy.

Last edited:
do you remember which store? i was there today and couldnt find it. the guy behind the counter said something about the store being closed so i might be out of luck.

thanks

I believe it's right across from the ice cream parlor - Maybe a little further back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter