Where can I find posted hours for last year?

karylrocks

I know it's only rock 'n roll but I like it.....
I am planning a trip sometime between Aug. 28 and Sept. 12, and would like to find out what the hours were last year. Does anyone know where I can find that information?

Hi!
Generally, from 8/28-Labor Day, DL's hours are 8/9 am - midnight. DCA 9am - 9/10pm. ........After Labor Day the hours shorten to DL: 9am-8pm, DCA 10am-6pm on weekdays. Longer on the weekends by a couple of hours.

This info. has applied to the last few years but things may change with the 50th Anniversay celebration. :flower:

Thanks! It looks like DL closed at 10 during the week before Labor Day last year (no Fantasmic or fireworks) but was open until 11 with Fantasmic running the couple years prior to that. We are planning to visit DL during the week before Labor Day and I am hoping that Fantasmic will be running. We may need to postpone until the following week when DL closes at 8 (I think the kids would hate that even though it will be less crowded).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter