Where can the $50 gift cards be used??

ctkmom3kidz

Earning My Ears
My DH will be picking up our tickets when he travels to Chicago in 2 weeks.
Unfortunately Little Rock AR no longer has Disney Store. Can the gift cards be used at WDW or if not Disney online??
Maureen

The gift cards can be used on-line (www.disneystore.com), but not in WDW. These gift cards are for TDS's only, and since disneystore.com is considered a TDS, it can be used there. WDW is seperate, so they can not be used there. Hope this helps?

If you're speaking of the Belz outlet stores near WDW (the Character Warehouse stores), then no, those aren't TDS's. Only bona fide The Disney Store locations will accept the gift cards. Hope this clears up any confusion?

If you purchase Disney Dollars with the $50 gift cards, you can use them at WDW. But, what can you use the Disney Dollars for in WDW? Sorry for my ignorance.:( :)

Disney Dollars can be used for almost anything at WDW! I've paid my hotel bill (stayed at ASMu) with Disney Dollars, at the restaurants in the parks, the stores in the parks the only place I think you can' t use them is the vending carts at the parks but you can use them at the Disney hotels, food courts, stores, etc.

You can use them at the vending carts (can't use your key card to charge back to the room at most vending carts). DD can't be used at non Disney restaurants that are on property (like Planet Hollywood and Rainforest). Aside from that we have used them to pay for meals, rooms, tickets, snacks, souvenirs -- really everything!

Liz

Thanks for your feedback. I have been reading conflicting reports about whether its possible to use the $50 gift certificates to buy Disney Dollars. Does anyone know if there is a clear Disney company policy about this or not? Thanks!:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter