Where do DIS people meet on board.

Cookie54

Mouseketeer
I am new to this. So I keep loosing my place. I had responded to someone's message that I would be on the Dec 4, Magic. That person told me to be sure and stop by the DIS place and meet everyone. I asked where it was and then could not find where I asked it, so now I don't know the answer. Where is it???? Thanks

At the top of the page there will be a link that says CRUISE MEETS. Click on that and then look for the thread that has the date of your sailing....other DIS'ers on that cruise will be posting there!!!

Or, do you mean onboard the ship??? If the latter than a place is usually decided upon by the Dis'ers on the thread before sailing.

MJ

Cookie54 said:
I am new to this. So I keep loosing my place. I had responded to someone's message that I would be on the Dec 4, Magic. That person told me to be sure and stop by the DIS place and meet everyone. I asked where it was and then could not find where I asked it, so now I don't know the answer. Where is it???? Thanks

Cookie54, click on this link http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=523465 it will take you to the 1/4/05 Cruise Meets thread. We do have a DISmeet planned to meet in cabin 8532 around 5pm on Tuesday January 4th.

We do have a DISmeet planned to meet in cabin 8532 around 5pm on Tuesday January 4th.

Hey, that's my room!

Make sure you clean up when you leave!

And hide some beer in the closet!!!

Scratch that, I'm in 8582.

Leave the beer in 8532 anyway. I'll look for it when I get there.

We have met on the deck above the Mickey pool. It gives you a great backdrop for a picture ... the rear stack. Have fun :cool1:

We like the area near the Spa - it's quieter and you are close to the action. Other great places are the bar areas - which are open but quiet. I suggest making name tags with both user name and real name so you can identify and be identified quickly!

Or you can wear t-shirts that signify your group as we have often done. Personally, I think Verandahman dressed as a shrimp was the best idea of all.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter