Where do I find out about E-Ticket nights?

GoofItUp

DIS Veteran
I'll be at the World 11/22-28. How do I find out if there will be an e-ticket night during that time? Are they still doing these? Thanks for the help!

Originally posted by GoofItUp
I'll be at the World 11/22-28. How do I find out if there will be an e-ticket night during that time? Are they still doing these? Thanks for the help!

Look at the top of this page, there you will see a tab with "eticket" on it, press that tab.

There isn't anything posted there for November. Any ideas as to when they might post the nights for Nov? There are none listed for September/October, so I didn't know if this was still happening or if they just didn't do them in Sept/Oct because they are slower times.

I don't think they had e-ride nights for Nov last year, so I would expect the same this year.

Oops, I take that back. They did have 1 during the time you will be there. Good luck.

Originally posted by GoofItUp
There isn't anything posted there for November. Any ideas as to when they might post the nights for Nov? There are none listed for September/October, so I didn't know if this was still happening or if they just didn't do them in Sept/Oct because they are slower times.
If they are going to have them for Nov. I would not expect them to show up much before the middle of Oct. There are none listed for Sept, cause they did not have them and it might be a tad early for Oct's to be posted (if they are going to have them). Another place to look is www.wdwig.com

The word on the street is there will be no more E-ride nights for the remainder of the year. Sorry!

I just called Disney to inquire about e-ride nights for February (or at least when they would decide on February) and he told me that he has information through November and there are NO e-ride nights scheduled for September, October, or November).

He said that they have information for about two months out. So, I should be able to find out about February in late November or December.

With the Halloween party and Christmas party taking up lots of evenings, there probably won't be any e-nights as long as the parties are scheduled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter