Where do you find your race photos?

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
Hi all! DH and I just did the challenge this past weekend and I am wondering where I can see the photos that were taken along the way and after.

We have annual passes and have the memory maker that goes along with that, but I don't see any of our race photos in there.

Thanks!

Hi all! DH and I just did the challenge this past weekend and I am wondering where I can see the photos that were taken along the way and after.

We have annual passes and have the memory maker that goes along with that, but I don't see any of our race photos in there.

Thanks!
I think on the back of your bib (or in the event guide) it will give you a code to use (along with your bib number) for each race. Your pictures will start to show up in the My Disney Experience app once you put that code into the ‘Link Photos’ section - Or at least that is how it has worked the last few races I have done.

I think on the back of your bib (or in the event guide) it will give you a code to use (along with your bib number) for each race. Your pictures will start to show up in the My Disney Experience app once you put that code into the ‘Link Photos’ section - Or at least that is how it has worked the last few races I have done.

I'll try that! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts