Where do you park when you fly out of JFK?

luckytso

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
What is the preferred location for parking at JFK, for 8 days?

We have used the long term parking option before, and I am trying to see if there are better options.

Some people suggested using AVISTAR for Newark airport. They also have a location at JFK. Is it good at JFK too?

Thanks!!!!

I have used Avistar at EWR and they were good. I think that any off the off site parking places will be fine. They will drive you right to the terminal.

Note: Depending where you are coming from a car service is about the same price or a few dollars more and you don't have to factor in another 30 minutes(at least) for car drop off and return to the treminal. All the prices are PLUS parking tax about 15% and they charge for each 24hr period or part.
Do the math before you go.

dvc guy,

Thanks for the info. If we go to EWR, we will call a car service which will only cost us around $60 round trip. However, going to JFK, it will cost around $150 round trip including tips and tolls. So I will consider long term parking or one of these parking services.

We are flying out of JFK on Jet Blue next Feb., and I was not thrilled with JFK's long-term parking set-up. I will probably give Avistar a try.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter