where does the bus stop after BWV?

juju

DIS Veteran
going to MK or DD can you tell me if the bus stops at other hotels along the way, Swan, BC etc and where do they pick up first?

BWV is the last stop. Good part - no additional stops after. Bad part - the bus can be crowded by the time it gets to BWV. I think it always stops at the Yacht Club & Beach Club before BWV and sometimes at the Swan/Dolphin before that.

If I remember right from our trip in June, the bus goes directly to MK after picking up at BWV. They make the circuit through the Swan/Dolphin, YC and BC on the return trip from MK though, so that's the long leg of the trip. You can always choose to get off at Swan/Dolphin and walk back over to BWV though. .They may provide more direct routes at busy times (e.g. opening/closing) though. Additionally, when we were on the bus with just a handful of guests mid-day a couple times, the driver asked where we each were going and only stopped there. (Must have been other buses doing pick-ups because he didn't seem concerned about missing pick-up stops.) I don't know what the DD Disney route is; we drove there.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter