Where else can i see the savannah?

bigvig1130

Mouseketeer
I have a 1BR standard view room at AKV Kidani from 10/17/13 - 10/20/13. Am waitlisted for a savannah view since my DD would love to see the animals. Where else at AKV can I see the savannah if I can't get my waitlist fulfilled?

Kidani has a great Community room and there's viewing right from it as you and your DD do some crafts. There's also a library and some balconies off the lobby.

In the pool area there are CM's set up near the fence for the Pembe savannah, and that's always a good viewing area where you can learn from the CM's on duty there. There are bead experiences you can participate in as well. You don't have to have a savannah view villa to enjoy the animals at AKV!

As you walk the hallway to your room there will be windows that you will be able to see the animals. Sometimes these areas have benches to sit at. At Kidani Village there are two large viewing areas, one near Saana on the first floor, where the firepit is located. There is night viewing there as well as story telling in the evenings. The second area is behind the pool bar.

Just start walking around the resort. You'll find many good spots then just pick your favorite and kick back

Lunch at Sanaa is a great opportunity. Also over at Jambo each night they have viewing with night vision goggles. It is very easy to see the animals even if your room does not have a view - might make it easier to get folks out of the room in the morning too!

I didn't have the points for a savannah view so I am glad to hear there are many places to see the animals.

Lunch at Sanaa is a great opportunity. Also over at Jambo each night they have viewing with night vision goggles. It is very easy to see the animals even if your room does not have a view - might make it easier to get folks out of the room in the morning too!

There is also night vision viewing at Kidani, my grandkids participated last Feb. and loved it.

These are some views from our "standard" view 2bd's, last 3 stays!
Sorry they are so big, Photobucket and I are having issues! Here's some pixiedust: , maybe you will luck out with one of these rooms!

Aug 2012

Aug 2011

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter