Where else to travel with 9 year olds?

klk77

Mouseketeer
I’m looking for some ideas, and I know this sounds dumb, as the world’s a big place. We’ve travelled to Orlando for the past 6 summers. We usually go with other family for part or all of the trip (grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousins). My 2 currently 8 year olds always have fun (parks, water parks, hotel pool). They especially have fun with their cousins. Many in the family are thinking its time for a change, but I’m struggling. The trip is reasonable priced (we stay offsite), and is pretty well a guaranteed good time, so I’m afraid to change it up.

Any thoughts or suggestions for a trip to keep the kids happy? We live in Ontario, Canada. We’re all passported up, so we could go anymore.

Thanks

If the question was purely where to go with kids - I'd ask where do YOU want to go? I think you can find kid-friendly things in most places. I've got a wish list a mile long. :)

But if the question is where to go with a multigenerational group - maybe a cruise? Something for everyone and easy to spend time together as well as apart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!