Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-v47w5Sd-Th.jpg

Terri...you are correct on all the clues; this is associated with the Train Station. :scratchin :tink:

Is it a poster on the wall as you walk through/under into the MK? Looks like people watching the castle fireworks?

Hey, long time no see....Popping back in to make a guess. Lol. Is it on one of the posters under the train station?

Is it a poster on the wall as you walk through/under into the MK? Looks like people watching the castle fireworks?

Well Elizabeth...you popped back in at the right time! :jumping1: You identified the item and Terri described what the poster was! :dance3:

i-fBwfsFW-XL.jpg
:tink:

Busy late afternoon and evening...last of the "must attend" school activities before the holiday break. The Princess did much better at basketball...only 2 fouls instead of FOUR like the last time we watched! :rolleyes1 And now Redstorm is "officially" done with volleyball...Fall Sports Banquet tonight...

i-SVG5Pbm-S.jpg
i-49H8Hvt-S.jpg
i-DdmZx2x-S.jpg
i-VTmHnLL-S.jpg
i-4HPVWbG-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter