Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

All my baking/cooking supplies bought :dogdance:...now I've just got to find the time to prepare the "goodies" :crazy:!

i-nkTx6xb-Th.jpg

This is rocks in the water somewhere on Discovery Island. :goodvibes Tell me where. :tink:

It is actually on DI or in the Discovery River around the Island?

I am now OFFICIALLY finished with doing "favors" for anyone until after Christmas! :faint: :rotfl2: Ms. Jackie needed help at her shop this morning..."should only take 20-30 minutes"...well, 2 HOURS LATER "mission complete" and now my favorite word until Dec. 26 will be "no" :rolleyes1.

For this afternoon:

i-BcB3gsx-Th.jpg
:tink:

I am now OFFICIALLY finished with doing "favors" for anyone until after Christmas! :faint: :rotfl2: Ms. Jackie needed help at her shop this morning..."should only take 20-30 minutes"...well, 2 HOURS LATER "mission complete" and now my favorite word until Dec. 26 will be "no" :rolleyes1.

For this afternoon:

i-BcB3gsx-Th.jpg
:tink:

Mk or Epcot?

I am tapping out on this one, lol, I only went on that ride once and I think my eyes were closed the whole time.:scared:

Agree with Terri on this one ::yes::; only on it once (and that was with you) and remember nothing :confused3 except the EXIT! But I'll throw out a few guesses. One of the interactive games at the exit? :tink:

You don't need to have been on this ride to make general guesses like Karolyn is doing. It' not from the interactive area at the exit. What other places are there on any ride?

This is from Epcot's Mission Space. :thumbsup2

Now where and on what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter