Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Ecpot? or HS?
Attraction, shop or food service?
MK or AK?

i-2THJ56b-S.jpg

This is from Epcot and I guess could be considered an "attraction". :tink:

Terri...hadn't seen you in a few days; how are things going in Central Florida? :tink:
We actually went camping, it was very quiet. As for our town, of course there is no toilet paper anywhere :confused3, and Publix rotates each week on being out of something (this week it was eggs), but we are managing. I am still working, as there are only three people in my office. We contract to schools, and they are out until at least April 17th, so it very slow. My husband works at the hospital, so he is still working. We have only had one confirmed case in our city, but they just started testing. Hoping everyone stays well and we get through this all ok.

We actually went camping, it was very quiet. As for our town, of course there is no toilet paper anywhere :confused3, and Publix rotates each week on being out of something (this week it was eggs), but we are managing. I am still working, as there are only three people in my office. We contract to schools, and they are out until at least April 17th, so it very slow. My husband works at the hospital, so he is still working. We have only had one confirmed case in our city, but they just started testing. Hoping everyone stays well and we get through this all ok.

Sad to say but sounds "normal" for now. 😢 David bought an extra dozen eggs last Thursday after he heard there would be a shortage but, like you, the missing supplies alternate. This week Clorax has been available at Walmart. Limited to 1 per purchase but at least Amanda has been able to get some for her business which is still allowed to stay open too. The city her business is in now has 7 cases so she's looking for a shut down any day now but still hanging on. I'm not quite as optimistic about school resuming since Pres. Trump extended the "stay at home/social distance" order to April 30th but haven't given up hope yet. As time goes on Allie is getting more and more distressed. 😪 The seniors DID receive an email today from the Principal stating they have NO plans to cancel graduation. Ceremony may be LATE but they WILL have a graduation ceremony. :goodvibes Katie's "tapping feet" are really getting tired of this! :rotfl2: The dance studio is offering "online instruction" but she misses her dancemates terribly. They've also had to postpone tryouts for the high school dance team which didn't "set well" with her. :rolleyes: I can only imagine how QUIET that camping trip was! 😳 At least our entire county only has 2 cases and those are in a neighboring town 15 miles to our south. :tink:

The one thing we all have in common, even though we are in all corners of the country, is that non of us can buy toilet paper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter