Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

We got the first set of Allie's senior pictures today; had to take a picture of the picture since Snapfish doesn't let me "copy and paste" but the first one is my favorite...:goodvibes She could feel the vibration of the rails from the oncoming train when she was seated for the previous picture o_O...

i-vZbZksL-L.jpg
i-XLKLwnK-L.jpg
i-b9XFSXR-L.jpg
i-mr8xBzV-L.jpg

She won't even look at them. 😢:tink:

Do you have or can you get your hands on a sewing machine? I can give you step by step directions and you can make a tee shirt quilt from Stephanie's softball and high school tee shirts! 👍:tink:

I would love to make a quilt out of all her softball shirts but I'm not sure even the step by step instructions would help. I can't even sew on a button. 🤪

We got the first set of Allie's senior pictures today; had to take a picture of the picture since Snapfish doesn't let me "copy and paste" but the first one is my favorite...:goodvibes She could feel the vibration of the rails from the oncoming train when she was seated for the previous picture o_O...

i-vZbZksL-L.jpg
i-XLKLwnK-L.jpg
i-b9XFSXR-L.jpg
i-mr8xBzV-L.jpg

She won't even look at them. 😢:tink:

I love the pictures especially the one with the soccer ball with the Mickey ears.

I would love to make a quilt out of all her softball shirts but I'm not sure even the step by step instructions would help. I can't even sew on a button. 🤪
So I made some easy crops. :rotfl2:

IMG_1791 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

...and you used one of my FAVORITE character meet and greets! 💞 I LOVE this picture!

:rotfl2: Now would be a perfect time to learn to sew! ::yes:: You'd have so much fun putting those shirts together! I'm guessing Nick has a bunch too! I wish I could get the sewing machine I bought for Katie to you ... along with lessons! You just need to sew a straight line to put the quilts together! You could DO IT! :goodvibes:tink:

I love the pictures especially the one with the soccer ball with the Mickey ears.

"Mickey ears" is my favorite one too! 💞 :mickeyjum I'm trying to get the photos downloaded to my computer but can't remember how I did it last time! :headache: They're in Sara's album on Snapfish and she shared it with me; I can use them for photo projects from Snapfish but can't figure out how to transfer to MY computer. I'll take a few more pictures of the pictures...some cute ones but I like the soccer ones better. ☺ I sent Allie a text earlier and encouraged her to look at them; she's "down" but said she was doing okay. 😪 I think they're going to postpone the graduation party from May 9th to maybe July and probably cancel the Disney trip 😭 and I know that's not setting well with her. The Disney trip is scheduled for the first week in June; they need to do fastpasses Wednesday but Allie's BFF and her mother haven't bought tickets yet. They just don't know what to do. Disney is extending the annual passes so Sara & the girls are okay on that but Amanda had to buy tickets as well as the other 2. They told Amanda she could change the activation date on her ticket purchase but they're not sure how long they're going to give them to reschedule trips. I told Sara I wouldn't cancel yet but Sara's afraid they'll have some other school or dance related obligations that first week in June IF things get back to normal. It's so damn frustrating 😣; I just hate this is messing her senior year up so bad. 😖 :tink:

...and you used one of my FAVORITE character meet and greets! 💞 I LOVE this picture!

:rotfl2: Now would be a perfect time to learn to sew! ::yes:: You'd have so much fun putting those shirts together! I'm guessing Nick has a bunch too! I wish I could get the sewing machine I bought for Katie to you ... along with lessons! You just need to sew a straight line to put the quilts together! You could DO IT! :goodvibes:tink:

Olaf was funny. He saw Nick's Bruins shirt and started playing hockey. That picture he scored.:rotfl:

"Mickey ears" is my favorite one too! 💞 :mickeyjum I'm trying to get the photos downloaded to my computer but can't remember how I did it last time! :headache: They're in Sara's album on Snapfish and she shared it with me; I can use them for photo projects from Snapfish but can't figure out how to transfer to MY computer. I'll take a few more pictures of the pictures...some cute ones but I like the soccer ones better. ☺ I sent Allie a text earlier and encouraged her to look at them; she's "down" but said she was doing okay. 😪 I think they're going to postpone the graduation party from May 9th to maybe July and probably cancel the Disney trip 😭 and I know that's not setting well with her. The Disney trip is scheduled for the first week in June; they need to do fastpasses Wednesday but Allie's BFF and her mother haven't bought tickets yet. They just don't know what to do. Disney is extending the annual passes so Sara & the girls are okay on that but Amanda had to buy tickets as well as the other 2. They told Amanda she could change the activation date on her ticket purchase but they're not sure how long they're going to give them to reschedule trips. I told Sara I wouldn't cancel yet but Sara's afraid they'll have some other school or dance related obligations that first week in June IF things get back to normal. It's so damn frustrating 😣; I just hate this is messing her senior year up so bad. 😖 :tink:

It really stinks but the best thing would be to postpone the trip.:( If they re-open this summer I think it'll be crazy busy. Plus I would want to be sure all the Coronavirus is totally gone before I went into a crowd of people like that. I'm glad they are going to have graduation whenever it may be. All the seniors need to celebrate their special day.:goodvibes I hope they can still have the prom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter