Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is our current weather situation...

P1080689-M.jpg

...and this is Allie's current weather situation...

P1080688-M.jpg

She's not exactly a "happy camper" :rotfl2:; leaving the summer temperatures of yesterday for the much cooler situation at HPU...and they have a major "physical run test" during soccer practice this afternoon! :rolleyes: Going to take awhile to get used to this! :tink:

P1080689-M.jpg

P1080688-M.jpg

She's not exactly a "happy camper" :rotfl2:; leaving the summer temperatures of yesterday for the much cooler situation at HPU...and they have a major "physical run test" during soccer practice this afternoon! :rolleyes: Going to take awhile to get used to this! :tink:

That's quite a difference in temperature. I guess we're supposed to get snow Thursday night into Friday.

P1080689-M.jpg

P1080688-M.jpg

That's quite a difference in temperature. I guess we're supposed to get snow Thursday night into Friday.

The front JUST arrived here; had let Boo out and it was warm and muggy...went to get her back in (and clean her muddy feet :rolleyes:) and it's now at 73 with north wind blowing. At least they canceled the outdoor major "run" for soccer and moved practice indoors. 😆 I sent her "Olaf's warm hugs" :goodvibes and she said she needed them. I saw it was snowing during the Denver game yesterday already and noticed Colorado Springs was REALLY cold earlier. Guess it's time for your winter to start too. :hug: We're ready here but I know you're not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!