Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-hkvKrR4-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, this is inside. It's not a boom box but would guess it could be considered an "electronic device". :tink:

is it an amp?

This is not from the Swiss Family Treehouse, POC or the Jungle Cruise but it is from an "attraction" in MK's Adventureland. It was taken during the Christmas Party but Jack Skellington is not involved with this.

is it part of the pirate stage area?

Do y'all remember me telling you about my little neighbor friend who is always SO excited to see us decorating for Christmas? His parents took him and his 3 sisters to Houston tonight to see the Houston Zoo Lights. An amazing exhibit viewed by thousands every holiday season. As they were doing the tour Adian turned to his mother and asked, "Do you think they call Mrs. O to ask for decorating tips?" :lmao: His mother had to excuse herself (she never wants to laugh at her children's questions :rotfl:) and call me to let me know how highly we're thought of by Adian. :lovestruc THIS is what he's comparing us too...

zoo-lights-houston-2014-tickets.jpg

...I love that kid! :lmao::lovestruc:lmao: :tink:

Well, I doubt there is anything this exciting or colorful in a guest room at the All Stars resort but I'll go ahead and cover it, guest room? Or arcade?

:rotfl2: I don't think there's ANYONE that would want this in their guest room :rotfl2: so no :goodvibes ... it's a game from the arcade. :dance3:

i-zNzLc3n-XL.jpg
:tink:

Our local newspaper has a weekly section called "Looking Back". They take news stories from the same newspaper from 50-100+ years back and reprint them. This week they looked back to December 13, 1917. Winter descended with full force on Austin County when a cold front, complete with a blizzard, entered our county. The temperature dropped from 80 degrees to 17 degrees in 2 HOURS! :cold::cold::cold: :tink:

party: A little over 3 weeks of 24/7 "stress" is done and official. DD and her husband have sold their "oversize" house! party: The Monday before Thanksgiving a buyer's real estate agent called at 9 AM wanting to come look at their house at 10. DD left work and we did a quick "clean up", leaving as they were driving up. They received word that they were interested in not only the house and 2 acres of land but the entire 4 acre property with the rent house. :faint: By Wednesday morning an offer was made and by 5 that evening DD and SIL agreed to it....since the offer was actually MORE than they'd originally asked for. :yay: House inspection was set up for the following Monday and SIL was given 10 days to make necessary adjustments. Renters were told they'd need to vacate by years end and DD and SIL began looking for a rent house. They were hesitant to begin packing until final offer was made...the family had backed out of a previous deal 24 hours before they were to sign papers and frankly, they didn't trust them. They signed the pre-sale papers and were given until Dec. 8th to move. Found a nice house to rent which was great; downside is the fact that it's 7 miles from us. :sad2: A short 7 minute commute but when they've lived on the same street for YEARS, it's hard for Mimi and Pappy to let that go. :rolleyes: They were preparing to begin moving after the weekend in Indiana and New Orleans only to learn the Friday they each left in different directions that the family wanted them out by Dec. 6th so they could move in. :eek: We all agreed to pitch in and make it happen but that was also time it decided to rain here for the first time in weeks...and get cold! A miserable few days but "mission accomplished" :faint:; papers were signed Wednesday morning and the "3 day change your mind if you want to cancel the sale" :rotfl: passed at 5 PM this evening! party: Such a relief for them to downsize :dance3:; not perfect (Cici is a "handfull" :faint: at her new home) but we're all adjusting. A VERY stressful few weeks for all of us but we're now REALLY looking forward to Christmas and a great new year! :goodvibes (DIANE...NOW we're celebrating! :rotfl2:) :tink:

party: A little over 3 weeks of 24/7 "stress" is done and official. DD and her husband have sold their "oversize" house! party: The Monday before Thanksgiving a buyer's real estate agent called at 9 AM wanting to come look at their house at 10. DD left work and we did a quick "clean up", leaving as they were driving up. They received word that they were interested in not only the house and 2 acres of land but the entire 4 acre property with the rent house. :faint: By Wednesday morning an offer was made and by 5 that evening DD and SIL agreed to it....since the offer was actually MORE than they'd originally asked for. :yay: House inspection was set up for the following Monday and SIL was given 10 days to make necessary adjustments. Renters were told they'd need to vacate by years end and DD and SIL began looking for a rent house. They were hesitant to begin packing until final offer was made...the family had backed out of a previous deal 24 hours before they were to sign papers and frankly, they didn't trust them. They signed the pre-sale papers and were given until Dec. 8th to move. Found a nice house to rent which was great; downside is the fact that it's 7 miles from us. :sad2: A short 7 minute commute but when they've lived on the same street for YEARS, it's hard for Mimi and Pappy to let that go. :rolleyes: They were preparing to begin moving after the weekend in Indiana and New Orleans only to learn the Friday they each left in different directions that the family wanted them out by Dec. 6th so they could move in. :eek: We all agreed to pitch in and make it happen but that was also time it decided to rain here for the first time in weeks...and get cold! A miserable few days but "mission accomplished" :faint:; papers were signed Wednesday morning and the "3 day change your mind if you want to cancel the sale" :rotfl: passed at 5 PM this evening! party: Such a relief for them to downsize :dance3:; not perfect (Cici is a "handfull" :faint: at her new home) but we're all adjusting. A VERY stressful few weeks for all of us but we're now REALLY looking forward to Christmas and a great new year! :goodvibes (DIANE...NOW we're celebrating! :rotfl2:) :tink:

:yay:

i-fmPWr6X-Th.jpg

This is related to food service and could be considered "polynesian". :tink:

Park, right? MK or AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter