Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-9cJC826-Th.jpg
:tink:

That's weird. Now I can see your picture but not your answer. Is this from a park, resort or other?

Attraction, food service or shop?

That's weird. Now I can see your picture but not your answer. Is this from a park, resort or other?

CrAzY :crazy2: MoNdAy already:oops: and it's only noon! :faint: Last regular season game of the season and happens to be the longest road trip :car:; departure time and travel has changed 3 times already but as of now the "caravan" leaves our house around 3...unless we have a 4th change of plans. :rotfl2:

i-9cJC826-Th.jpg

Not surprised Denise...don't know if it was our internet supplier or Disboards but crazy things were happening last night o_O. This is from a resort; nothing to do with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

CrAzY :crazy2: MoNdAy already:oops: and it's only noon! :faint: Last regular season game of the season and happens to be the longest road trip :car:; departure time and travel has changed 3 times already but as of now the "caravan" leaves our house around 3...unless we have a 4th change of plans. :rotfl2:

i-9cJC826-Th.jpg

Not surprised Denise...don't know if it was our internet supplier or Disboards but crazy things were happening last night o_O. This is from a resort; nothing to do with an attraction, shop or food service. :tink:

Value, moderate or deluxe?

We're off...caravan is ready to pull out :car:...later

i-9cJC826-Th.jpg

This is not from the CR or WL. :tink:

WLV or Kidani?

So we will get our THIRD Nor'easter in less than 2 weeks.:headache: Supposed to start tonight and end on Wednesday morning. Looks like it could be up to 2 feet of snow. :headache::headache: We are in the blizzard warning area. I'M SO READY FOR SPRING.:flower1:

So we will get our THIRD Nor'easter in less than 2 weeks.:headache: Supposed to start tonight and end on Wednesday morning. Looks like it could be up to 2 feet of snow. :headache::headache: We are in the blizzard warning area. I'M SO READY FOR SPRING.:flower1:

:scared1: When I saw that prediction on the Weather Channel I literally GROANED for you! :hug: The blizzard warning is new since we left for soccer game and I think the last I saw was 18" but the weatherperson also said the prediction would depend on what happened in the next few hours; sounds like it got WORSE. WE'RE ready for you to see spring arrive! Our weather this evening was beautiful but cool; needed the jacket after halftime and was glad to crawl in the car after the game :goodvibes. Ear hurts from the stupid wind blowing but NOTHING to complain about compared to you! DD checked the weather forecast for Indiana while we waited for our dinner and every time (over the past few days) she's checked the low temperature has gotten lower. :rotfl: Redstorm may be wearing her "cold weather gear" for the Coach's Clinic on Saturday morning...right now the morning temp is below 30!:cold: :tink:

Took all season but I FINALLY :yay: got the "action" picture of Redstorm I've been trying to get all year! :faint: Four of the 9 goals scored tonight and this was her 2nd one:

i-VV5j3Rt-L.jpg
i-drcnZKm-L.jpg

BACK TO BACK UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPS! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: :tink:

Ah, Elizabeth! You have an eye for the eye! :goodvibes This is from It's Tough to Be a Bug! Who is it?

It is not John Darling or a fish.

If it's not this guy I'll have to pass; wouldn't walk into "It's Tough to Be a Bug" to get out of lightening storm! :scared1: I would TOTALLY freak out if I "felt" those bugs crawling on me! :lmao:

i-rtk4LDz-L.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter