Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it in the ride queue right before you go inside the building with all the barrels and crates?

is it from the queue line?

Children's playground area? :tink:

At the entrance?

I think this is a birdhouse and it is from Splash Mt. Now just tell me where. It's not from the ride. It's outside. It's not in the ride queue, or in the children's playground area.

It is at an entrance. Which entrance.

That's what I figured it's better to have the reservations and I can always cancel later. I was planning on one day at HS maybe once we use the fastpasses we get we can add Fantasmic later. We'll have to see how things go. Next thing I can't decide on is to get park hoppers. Is it worth the extra money? We usually do one park a day but it might be nice to have the option if we want.

We ALWAYS get park hoppers. ::yes:: It's an added expense but in our opinion SO worth it. If we miss something on a first day visit, we know we can go back without a problem. We also leave one park for another, usually for evening shows like Illuminations or the Jingle Jam at HS. It's always nice to have that option. Plus...the addition is not that much more. :goodvibes Also good to have if they add any extra magic hours after you've planned your schedule. :tink:

I think this is a birdhouse and it is from Splash Mt. Now just tell me where. It's not from the ride. It's outside. It's not in the ride queue, or in the children's playground area.

It is at an entrance. Which entrance.

I didn't know there was more than one :rotfl:; learn something new every day. I just know of the main entrance where you walk down the steps toward the shop entrance and playground. :tink:

Is it a picture or poster?

:yay: Yes Ma'am :yay:...

i-8VrK6vT-L.jpg
:tink:

IT'S STILL SNOWING.:faint: I've been bored today so I've been playing on the Disney website making more dining reservations. I think I may have too many now.:oops: Also trying to figure out what rides to get fastpasses for. Has anyone used fastpasses for the shows Rivers of Light and Fantasmic? Not sure I want to waste a fastpass on special seating.

yes its a waste. if you go to the later show at 8:30 it is hardy busy since the park closed at 9

we were going to do that but a CM told us to just go to the later show and there was plenty of seating still and we did not have to wait in line we just walked up and sat down

Fastpass entrance?

Bingo! I see at least 2 entrances.

IMG_0817 by Denise Horner, on Flickr

Diane, I decided not to get park hoppers this time. It's a chunk of extra money and I only plan one park per day. I didn't hop the last 2 times I was in DW so I decided to save the money.

I read an article on Fastpasses recently and they said not to use a Fastpass for a show unless you really wanted a specific show time. There is so much seating for most of the shows including the River of Lights, that you can usually get a seat if you show up 15 - 30 min. before the show. At the River of Light, we got there early but they let us take turns waiting while one of us walked around until it was closer to the time for the show.

I cannot believe you had school today! How can the busses get the kids out of the neighborhoods! I thought they were tough up here but even we would have cancelled school for that! Is it like driving through a canyon on the roads?

Oh we have soooooooooo much snow. Still snowing but there is school.o_O I'll try to take some pics after work.

STILL snowing! :faint: We'd love to see some pictures :goodvibes; they keep showing the same ones over and over again on the Weather Channel. Such a PAIN :headache: having school today but I'll bet y'all are already, at least, to the end of June for make up snow days! :crazy: Get those days in so you're not STILL IN SCHOOL when it's time for your DW trip! :oops: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter