Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

You are so close I almost want to give it to you. It is a chocolate horse, but it is not at the Boardwalk. Tell me which deluxe hotel it is at.
View attachment 331256

It's at Beach Club isn't it?:rotfl:

Diane is so close...I think it's Yacht Club instead of Beach Club...maybe this one?

i-BcSNjwW-L.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

Looks like a bee, is it at Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival?

tisk tisk tisk

that is Ray from the Princess and the Frog

I guess a Christmas decoration? MK?

Weather Channel says we're experiencing "Caribbean moisture" :headache:...I think I'll stay away from the Caribbean Islands then. Boy...it's a mess trying to drive in these showers...from downpours and wipers not being able to keep up to misty rain...:crazy:...

i-rSvqszc-Th.jpg

Jeff...your picture is ADORABLE! :goodvibes Yes, this is Ray, the cute little bee and he's in a park. He's in the MK but he's not a Christmas decoration. :tink:

Weather Channel says we're experiencing "Caribbean moisture" :headache:...I think I'll stay away from the Caribbean Islands then. Boy...it's a mess trying to drive in these showers...from downpours and wipers not being able to keep up to misty rain...:crazy:...

i-rSvqszc-Th.jpg

Jeff...your picture is ADORABLE! :goodvibes Yes, this is Ray, the cute little bee and he's in a park. He's in the MK but he's not a Christmas decoration. :tink:

Parade? Festival of Fantasy Parade?

We had 2 tornadoes touch down on Monday in northern NH and there was a funnel cloud right over the University of NH.

Last edited:

i-rSvqszc-Th.jpg

he is not a bee he is a fire fly lol

i-rSvqszc-Th.jpg

is he in the meet and great area for Tiana

or even on a float in the parade

We had 2 tornadoes touch down on Monday in northern NH and there was a funnel cloud right over the University of NH.

OH MY GOODNESS! :eek: Wow...unexpected; guess you're finally getting your spring weather, aren't you? o_O DH keeps watching the clouds here but so far there hasn't been any reported...just lots of rain. Houston area really getting hit hard today; yesterday it was South Texas...flooding in Brownsville area. We've had about 5 inches so far....needed rain and should keep the yard green a few weeks! :yay: :tink:

No it's not normal. I can only remember one other one and that was maybe 10 years ago in the next town over. That one was scary being so close.

Isn't that strange...nothing for 10 years and now 2 of them this year alone! :faint: We must have had a little wind or something this afternoon too while I was gone; got my large umbrella and headed out for my evening walk in the light rain and noticed my neighbor across the street had a large tree limb laying on the hood of their suburban and boat in the driveway! :oops: Was not expecting to see that but I was gone almost 2 hours. Pretty orange sunset though...

i-BQzMcG8-S.jpg
i-GTR79sz-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!