Where is Cm board

Donna

Where Magic Lives
Today, the CM board is missing. Has it been moved?

donna

I tried logging out and then logging back in, and I still don't see it. Am I missing something?

I saw it the other day and it let me in without logging in so I assumed it was no longer private, now I can't find it at all.

I can't find it either! Also, has anyone else noticed that the time on the boards is wrong! It now says it is 2:06pm on 5/3, when it is 8:06am(Central time). Maybe in a different country!

Laura, I don't know the answer about the CM board, but I can tell you how to adjust the time....go to user CP at the top of the page. Click on edit options, and scroll down. You will find a listing to edit your time zone. Choose the correct time zone for your area from the list, and the time will be adjusted.

Beth

You should all be able to access that forum now.

(btw I am a developer of this forum software if you wondering who the heck I am)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter