• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is TDS furthest south from Chicago where the $50 GC promotion is valid?

Mom+4

<font color=teal>Saved from the loony bin by the T
I'm thinking about driving from St. Louis up toward Chicago to take advantage of the $50 Gift Card offer. I need five passes, and it would sure save money to get the $50 GC with them. So, does anyone know what Disney Store is furthest south of Chicago where they are doing this promotion or if there is a website where I could check? I really don't want to drive all the way in to Chicago. Thanks for the info.

I'd like to know this, as well. We're in central Illinois and I'm considering a drive (or take the train?) this weekend to buy passes. The $50 GC's certainly make the drive worth it, IMHO.

Either Joilet (off I-55) from St. Louis or Orland Park (off I-80, just west of I-57). Here's the list of Disney Stores: http://www.ida.net/users/kelly1/

Be sure to call before you leave home. I had planned to go to the Orland Park store, but they didn't have as many adult passes as I needed when I was going last week (from Champaign), so I went to Joliet instead.

My understanding is that the promotion is only at Chicago-area and Florida Disney Stores.

Thank you for the fast answer to this. I am going to have to give my husbands Aunt a call. She lives in Florida. So if i buy 3, 5 day hopper passes what do they give me? I am a member of the Disney club does that help?

thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter