Where to book a villa?

Tash87

DIS Veteran
We have never stayed in a villa before and on our next trip there will be 9 of us so I'm swaying towards booking a villa.

I'm a bit wary of villa bookings as I've heard some horror stories.

I saw a lovely 6 bed 6 bath villa for a good price on booking.com but I've seen bad reviews for that site.

We would like a luxurious villa, not too far from the parks, where is trustworthy to book?

You can check with Air B&B and VRBO. If you have a travel agent and they work with Villas you might have better luck. Also, Disney has villas on site. They are a bit more pricey, but who wouldn't want to stay at the Treehouses at Saratoga or the Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. Especially if you are splitting the cost with other families you might be surprised at the cost.

We've hired quiet a few villas from clickstay & never had an issue, we've stayed in some lovely villas close to Disney.

I also never stayed in villa but I have seen such horror things in many Hollywood movies but just for adventure I also would like to stay there once so if anyone know any good villa in UK then let me know too, I am from another country so I am soon planning to visit UK, thanks.

I also never stayed in villa but I have seen such horror things in many Hollywood movies but just for adventure I also would like to stay there once so if anyone know any good villa in UK then let me know too, I am from another country so I am soon planning to visit UK, thanks.
We don't have villas over here ( not that I'm aware of :scared:)

Try looking into air b n b, guest houses or hotels.

Thank you for your replies and advice.

Its definitely gave me ideas of where to look!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter