Where to book?

pixiedust23

DIS Veteran
Ok here is my situation...I am about to book an impromptu and well deserved vacation for the last weekend/week in Aug. Getting in early on Sat morning and leaving late on Tues night. I want to stay at BCV b/c I am mainly going to relax and make use of the peace and the pool.

Yes this all sounds good so far HOWEVER they all only have availability at BCV for Sat and Sun night, not Mon night. Is it crazy for me to switch to another resort for one night? I'm sure they'll transfer luggage for me, and it's going to be me (and prolly one other adult).

If I do decide to do this should I switch to BWI, OKW, or SS? (I will NOT be making use of the spa at SS so dont let that influence your decision!)

TIA!

I'd go on the waitlist for the last day at BCV and hope for the best. Then I'd make a back up at OKW - it's probably the most likely to be "peaceful and relaxing". Lots of quiet pools to choose from if you don't want to use the new slide, LOL.

Best wishes -

Thanks for the suggestion. I'im on the waitlist for BCV and at OKW for the final night in case I cant get BCV. SOOOO EXCITED!

Pixie dust, I hope you get what you want, it sounds like a nice get away!

Bobbi :wizard:

The PD worked...within hours of the reservation I got BCV on the final night I had requested. Now just one problem in the way, my BF! He said he didnt know if he could go, but to book it and someone else could go with me in the worse case scenario. Then after I booked he was all ready to book airlines, now he's back on the line waiting to hear about jobs and such. I want him to get the job he wants and for us to be able to go on this vacation together, so if you dont mind sparing just a little more PD i would greatly appreciate it!!!! TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter