Where to buy a glass slipper?

I saw them on a cart in MK over by Pirates...one of the little push cart types....they had all sizes from a couple inches to 8 inches or so. I am sure you could ask at Guest Services at the park entrance.

The store in Cinderella's Castle has adorable glass slippers, in different sizes.

Wanda

If you are not a WDW and need to purchase a glass slipper you should check out any china store that sells Waterford.

Waterford makes a beautiful crystal glass slipper.
I think it's one of the most romantic gifts.

Del

I believe that's what it is called. Across from World of Disney at Downtown Disney. I just bought one for my DD and they can engrave it for you if you like.

You can also buy one online at disneystore.com
Pretty expensive though. :rolleyes:

Cinderella Waterford® Crystal Slipper

Waterford recreates the romance and beauty of Cinderella's glass slipper. This time it's made of crystal with etched detailing and exquisitely presented on a crystal pillow. The perfect fit for special ones on your gift list. 4'' H. Imported. Cinderella Waterford® Crystal Slipper Item #: 21383

Price: $175.00

The one I bought at Arribas Bros has a small birthstone at the center front of the shoe. It's only a few inches big but they had different sizes. It's not crystal, just glass and it was about $10. I think the engraving was $2, maybe $2.50. I had her name put on the side of the shoe, it's very subtle.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter