Where to buy AP??

deno2

Mouseketeer
After reading what great room rate deals you can get with an Annual Pass, we decided to book a WDW vaca. We got the AP rate, but haven't purchased an AP yet. DH will be the only one in the family to get an AP, (the reservations are in his name). So, here is my delema: DH is driving his parents to their winter home in FL and I am flying down with the kids. I had origanally planned on DH purchasing his APin the airport but he is meeting us at the resort instead. Can I purchase his AP for him or does he need to do that himself?? If he has to purchase himself, is there somewhere other than the Disney store in the airport where he can buy it before checking into our resort?

Thanks - deno

If he is going through Ocala he can stop at the old AAA that's now owned by Disney. I got my pass there and activated it there too.

He can also purchase the AP at Guest Services at the Downtown Disney Marketplace.

Depending on when your trip is, you can order your AP through your local TDS. TDS's don't carry AP's in stock, but can order them for you; they take 2-3 weeks to come in. It is not the actual AP, but rather a voucher that has to be redeemed once you arrive in WDW. It does not have a name on it, so it can be redeemed by anybody once in WDW. If you're not leaving for the next month or so, maybe you can order the voucher from TDS, and then your DH can redeem it in WDW?

I have posted this info before but here are all your purchasing options again.
<hr>
You can get AP vouchers at:

at your local TDS
by calling 407-WDISNEY
by ordering online at www.disney.com

<hr>

You will get the actual activated pass at:

Any WDW ticket booth
Guest Relations office at DD or West Side
The AAA Welcome Center in Ocala, FL
The Magic of Disney Shop or Disney's Flights Fantastic at Orlando International Airport
Character Warehouse at Belz Mall 2
Character Premiere at Belz Mall 1
Character Premiere at Orlando Premium Outlets

HTH :)

Thank you Golden Oldie for this comprehensie list. I will be sure to put this thread in my favorites! :)

Thanks so much for the information! I gave Dh his list of options and am leaving the decison up to him. Thanks again!
deno

Oh gosh, I made Beth's list of favorites. (blush) Thank you. :smooth: :cool: :smooth: :cool:

Keep in mind that this list is constantly evolving. Disney is expanding the access to their ATP computers by leaps and bounds lately. I would not be surprised to hear of several other locations selling the admission media that aren't listed here yet. Maybe there's hope that they will let the resorts sell the AP's, too. Or is that hoping for too much? :D

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
I have posted this info before but here are all your purchasing options again.
<hr>
You can get AP vouchers at:

at your local TDS
by calling 407-WDISNEY
by ordering online at www.disney.com

<hr>

You will get the actual activated pass at:

Any WDW ticket booth
Guest Relations office at DD or West Side
The AAA Welcome Center in Ocala, FL
The Magic of Disney Shop or Disney's Flights Fantastic at Orlando International Airport
Character Warehouse at Belz Mall 2
Character Premiere at Belz Mall 1
Character Premiere at Orlando Premium Outlets

HTH :)

Can you use the DC discount to purchase AP tickets at any of the above locations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter