Where to buy Disney shirts?????

disneymoss

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for nice Disney tshirts for our upcoming trip. I searched on www.disneyshopping.com and there isn't much on there. Anybody know of any place else that I can get some shirts before we leave. Any advice is very much welcomed.

TIA

My DW and I have always had good luck at out local Disney store prior to going on a WDW vacation. We've been able to pick up really nice t-shirts for $3.99 and $4.99 when on sale. They sometimes carry different designs that what is on disneyshopping.com. Just a thought. :thumbsup2

Thanks....they closed the Disney Store in my area about 5 or so years ago. :mad: I was hoping to find a website, if not I guess I'll have to take a 2 hr road trip to the closest Disney Store.

You might try looking at your local Kmart and Walmart. I get some great Disney stuff at both of those. I have picked up some cute princess tshirts for my daughters, and they often have a variety of characters in all sizes.

The selection lately at The Disney Stores and disneyshopping I feel have been terrible. Save yourself the two hour drive.

I think you can call WDW directly and tell them what kind of shirt you are looking for and they can ship it to you. im sure someone on the dis knows the number

or there is a huge world of disney store on 5th avenue is nyc that has great official wdw merchandise. maybe you can call there and they can help you.

hope this helps a little

....and if you have a Hot Topics at your Local Mall. They carry the Disney Couture lines and have great tee shirts there as well

Thanks guys!!!:worship: Our local Wal-Mart has nothing Disney for Adults. I will have to check at Hot Topic when I go to the mall this weekend. Searching on the internet didn't bring up much of anything. Just trying to get ourselves into the Disney spirit before we even leave!!:cool1:

Hot topics has some really great Disney stuff. Mine had some on sale for $10 this week. the cashier got a kick out of my 5 Disney shirts and then handing her my Disney Visa. She said "Wow" someone is really into Disney. I thought if you only knew....:rotfl:

Ok so I went to the Hot Topics website and there is a good amount of stuff but there's no mens. But I did find some cute shirts for ME!!:thumbsup2 Thanks to all!!!

In addition to the zazzle website that was already mentioned.. check out:
www.bluecotton.com

you can build your own shirts on this website for really good prices. You choose the fit, brand, color, etc. However, if you want any images on it, I believe you have to upload them yourself but it isnt difficult. Good luck!

I usually go to the disney store in the outlets near my home. They have huge sales in January and in the summer 60% to 70% off. Also if you see something you like just wait about 3 months and it will normally go on sale and later be part of the clearance section. :goodvibes

Another link -www.disneyoutlet.com --- I have ordered from them with no problem's at all.... Give Targets a try also ...... Hit or miss with them ....:)

We just went to Disney in June and for under $50 I was able to get very cute shirts made! I went to Walmart and bought very colorful t-shirts in 4 different colors. I then went to the craft aisle and bought very cute embroidered scrapbooking stickers. Mickey, Minnie, Tigger, Donald etc. After washing the t-shirts I put the stickers in the front center of the shirt. They have lasted many washings and it was great to spot all 5 children in the parks!
Good Luck!
Christine:)

We have quite a few malls near us here in Rhode Island and all of the Disney stores at the malls have good selections. Especially when I cant afford the spend extra cash but just feel like going into the store because its such a great place. My boyfriend and I always find nice shirts and alot of times they are only 5 dollars each. We have a collection going on now lol :lovestruc

The best selection and quality of shirts is on-site. You could find some great merch before you even go to a park at your resort or at DTD. I much prefer the official WDW merch over what is available off site. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter