Where to buy MagicBands offsite?

sclarked

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone can please point me to where I can purchase MagicBands offsite? We don’t hit Disney until Day 4 of our trip - our first few days include visits to Universal, the premium outlets (near Universal - would Disney Character Warehouse there have them?) and maybe Disney Springs. We are staying at Rosen Inn at Pointe.
Is it fairly easy to link them to MDE when buying offsite? Is there a certain timeframe that you need to do it before using the MBs at a park?
Thanks!

Thank you - I think I’ve left it too late, as we’re in Australia and I’m skeptical about how long it takes for things to get delivered!

You can definitely get them at Disney Springs, but you don't need to have them before your first Disney park day - whatever ticket media you already have will work just fine.

Disney Character Warehouse had an abundance of the older style magic bands with various designs in September. I am not sure if they are still there. Best of luck, and have a great trip.

Thank you! I’ve also just found out that there’s a shop at MCO that has them. Lots of options for us :)

We actually only have 1.5 park days (MVMCP + AK)...but my husband REALLY wants one. So I probably need to get it before our park days to make the most of it. Who am I to say no right? It’ll make a fun souvenir I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!