Where to buy seaworld wet suits????

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi
Does anyone know if there is a place to buy seaworld wet suits???
Maybe old ones from Believe, or something that looks like them (or the new ones from One ocean?)

I need a new wet suit and would like one, that reminds me of Seaworld..

Hi
Maybe old ones from Believe, or something that looks like them (or the new ones from One ocean?)

The only way, that I know if, to get ahold of a wetsuit with a Seaworld logo anywhere on it, is to work at SeaWorld.

You could custom order your own, but if SeaWorld finds out, you might have copy write laws coming at you.

I don't believe that it's possible. Sorry.

I don't know about SeaWorld, but the Discovery Cove gift shops sell the DC ones. Maybe you could try calling DC and see if they could help?

Thanks for the answers... I didn't know that DC sell theirs. I'll try and contact them... I would love to have one from Believe though :-)

Hi

The wetsuits from the show would have been destroyed-not sold. The new suits are "constructed" and SW and not sold to the public.

The wetsuits from the show would have been destroyed-not sold. The new suits are "constructed" and SW and not sold to the public.

I think they might still use some of the old believe suits. Since the new show costumes are all just skin's, they easily could slide the skins over one of the old suits.

I think they might still use some of the old believe suits. Since the new show costumes are all just skin's, they easily could slide the skins over one of the old suits.

Per entertainment, they were destroyed and new ones made.

Per entertainment, they were destroyed and new ones made.

Per my own eyes, I've seen them since they've retired the believe show. Perhaps since then, they've recycled them and made use for the material in other ways.

Regardless, to OP, the Believe wetsuits won't ever be sold to the general public.

Per my own eyes, I've seen them since they've retired the believe show. Perhaps since then, they've recycled them and made use for the material in other ways.

Regardless, to OP, the Believe wetsuits won't ever be sold to the general public.

SW does order bolts of custom fabric, so it is not uncommon to see fabrics used in various ways/places. SW also has an onsite seamstress shop where many costumes/show pieces are made/modified/repaired. Wetsuits being one of the items made onsite.

For the OP I did confirm that wetsuits are not sold at SW. Believe merchandise in the park is scarce at best.

Hi

Hi

Hello,
I used to work at Sea World and have a trainer Sea World wet suit. It's black and red with the logo on the chest and in excellent condition. Let me know if interested. ginahrg@yahoo.com

Glad to find this thread. I’ve actually been looking for the kind socks trainers use. I’ve been looking for something super durable, yet relatively thin for my dives and figured SeaWorld does it best. Any idea?

As a seaworld trainer, they're legit, just socks. (We basically have a community stash we all use) At dolphin, we wear through them pretty quickly. We have black socks, and blue socks. And they're just standard, nothing special socks.

Personally, when it comes to diving, I have a personal pair of dive socks and gloves that you can find at any dive shop that I use specifically for diving

As a seaworld trainer, they're legit, just socks. (We basically have a community stash we all use) At dolphin, we wear through them pretty quickly. We have black socks, and blue socks. And they're just standard, nothing special socks.

Personally, when it comes to diving, I have a personal pair of dive socks and gloves that you can find at any dive shop that I use specifically for diving

what material were they for when you were a trainer? And what brand do you use for diving?

They're socks. Knee high socks. Cotton? I really don't know. They're just socks.

The dive socks were given to me as a gift. So idk on what brand. The gloves I got off Amazon. Just searched dive gloves. They're black and purple.

Sorry I'm not more helpful. But there's really nothing special or fancy about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!