Where to eat at MGM???

twinkles0819

Mouseketeer
I want to make a PS for dinner at MGM but I dunno where to make it for.

What would you suggest and why;)

You might try the 50's Prime Time Cafe. It's alot of fun, the food is good, the theming is neat (50's kitchens) plus you have mom, sis, cousin, brother taking care of you. We have eaten there several times, and would eat there again in a heart beat.

As many times as we've visited WDW, we've never tried dinner at MGM. We usually eat lunch at the snack stands by RRC and ToT. I used to love the Tureky legs but know I think they are gross. Never really had a good meal at MGM. I guess I'm no help at all :rolleyes:

hey! You might want to try the Sci-Fi Theatre...its a drive in theatre and the cars are booths. It's good fun, try it! (its in mgm...well obviously haha)

Our favorite restaurants at MGM are Mama Melrose and Hollywood Brown Derby. Both have excellent food and service.

This one is easy for me.....eat at the Brown Derby. I have only had dinner here once last year but the set up is very nice, my dinner was excellent and the grapefruit cake is my favorite. I would highly recommend eating here
:earseek:

Brown Derby - old Hollywood feeling - cira I Love Lucy.

Excellent food, the cobb salad is to die for. Great service. We always leave with a smile on our face and happy tummies.

Sorry to the other posters, but you gotta try SciFi at least once. The atmosphere is AWESOME. You will not regret it. We never miss at least one PS there each trip. My DS and DD are now teenagers, but it's still a must-eat-at for them!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Brown Derby!!!

Great Cobb salad, Grapefruit cake, an excellent pork entree, pretty good beer selection.
And it's a pretty place, what with all the wall portraits, etc.

Absolutley loved the atmosphere and the food was good too.

Sorry but I have to add my 2 cents about SciFi didn't like it at all, thought the food was horrible, it was neat the first 5 minutes stilling at the drive in but it went down hill fast. Sorry to all the sci-fi fans....just my opinion.

What type of food are you interested in?

There are several great restaurants at MGM.

Another Brown Derby vote.

We've eaten lunch there about 4 times. It's a great way to escape the theme parks for an hour, and have a great meal in a nice atmosphere.

I always get the cobb salad with a glass of wine. You can't get a cobb salad like this one anywhere else (in my opinion).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter