Where to eat for Xmas Eve and New Year's Eve

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
We will be staying at Swan between 12/24 and 1/3/04. There will be 13 of us in total and I plan to foot the bill for both of these dinners. I am considering buffets since there are so many of us and I can control the cost a bit.

With the new PS system, I am not sure when we will be able to book these. So I figured I should ask now and then books them ASAP.

What are your favorites for these nights?

Thanks so much.:D

Last year we ate at Teppanyaki in Japan and it was a nice experience, entertainment and a meal. It would be hard for 13 because you sit around the grill, but two table? Be aware that on New Year's Eve and Christmas Day, you need to make PS at the park you wish to be in for the day. With holiday crowds, they have had to close MK to even WDW guests and a PS in the park will not let you in if they are at capacity. We did X-mas dinner at LTT in 1996 and the turkey and fixins in colonial atmosphere was really nice. Remember now that it looks like all PS will be at 90 days, alot of folks will be trying for the holidays. Just a heads up.
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter