Where to Eat on Thanksgiving

horton6

Earning My Ears
We are looking for advice on where to eat for Thanksgiving brunch either on or off site.

Sort of a Champagne Brunch type setting is what we had in mind.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

T

I don't know of any Champagne brunch type experiences on site, but in 2002 we spent the day at MGM and had a lovely THanksgiving dinner mid day at the Brown Derby. Most of the 11 of us had the Turkey and stuffing special they featured. Maybe it was knowing we didn't have to cook or clean up, but all thought it was one of the most delicious Thanksgiving dinners we've had. The price was reasonable and the service was excellent. I know they had both lunchtime and dinnertime sittings.

I was going to suggest Liberty tree Tavern. The food is good and the charators are in colonial garb!! How appropriate.

In the past they have not offered a brunch for Thanksgiving. But you never know. You might want to check the following site for last years Thanks options http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_thks.htm

Most of the restaurants serve the traditional Thanks meal, but you will need to use the PS calculator and make a PS right on the 90 day mark. The most popular location is LTT, everyone wants to be surrounded by the Colonial theming.

We have eaten at Yachtsmans St, Brown Derby & Boatwrights for Thanks all were very good.

Grumpy92... we are going down for Thanksgiving this year, staying at the Dolphin. I don't think we want to be in the parks on that day, so were trying to find the best themed resort restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner. I had identified the Yachtsman as a location that might fit the bill... how did you like it? It looks like one of the pricier options... did you think it was worth the $$?

We had Thanksgiving Dinner (1997) and Christmas Dinner (2001) at Ohana's at the Polynesian. It was wonderful. They truly make you feel like you are family there.

I would definately suggest that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter