• Rainforest Cafe

• Earl of Sandwich

• Portobello Yacht Club

• House Of Blues

• Other ...

Results are only viewable after voting.

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
Well, hubby & I will be returning to WDW in January & will also be visiting my parents who are moving to FL at the end of the year. They enjoy WDW to some extent, but aren't as crazy about it as the 2 of us. We will be meeting them for some dinners thru the week & thought about trying a restaurant at DTD (they won't have park admission every day.)

Which restaurant would you choose for a party of 4 who tend to like good American food, some Italian, and Mexican. Nothing fancy or very pricey, please.

Please let me know your picks & why - TIA! :)

I voted for Earl for price. In reality, I'd go there or Rainforest. I love both and Rainforest has a nice large menu that should give even the pickiest eaters something (I recommend the BBQ pizza or Tuscan chicken). Earl is super cheap and very yummy, but if you want sit-down and not counter service, Rainforest is the best bet. If you want to save lots of money, go to Earl.

I voted for the House of Blues, since the food and service is very good.

We took MIL to Fulton's for her birthday lunch this past Sat 10/9

i did not vote as i would dine at any of those. rainforest cafe would be my last choice though.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter