Where to find legoland coupons?

That is the same time of year we have gone/tried to go for the past two years. By then, Dairy Queen should have put out their BOGO coupons (at least they had the past). Keep checking back on these boards, because there are some people who graciously send them out (thanks grumpyvet and others!!!) to those of us too far from So Cal DQ's. Also, by then you should have been able to get at least one from the FREE monthly Lego Club magazines. Sign up now (online, I guess), and by then you should have one. We always have recieved one or two BOGO coupons by then.

#3 will get in for free....yeah! Congratulations and happy planning!

That is the same time of year we have gone/tried to go for the past two years. !

We are planning a one time trip to So Cal Oct 29-Nov 6th. Currently we are planning a day or two at LL, 4 days at DL/DCA, and Sea World/Zoo if we can. How are the crowds?? What weather should we expect?? Any help would be appreciated.

We're going in June and the best coupons I've located so far are from visitcalifornia dot com. It is for $8 each person up to 6 people. That beats both Costco and the entertainment book.

We're going in June and the best coupons I've located so far are from visitcalifornia dot com. It is for $8 each person up to 6 people. That beats both Costco and the entertainment book.

Can you please help me find these coupons? I've looked around the site and cannot locate. TIA, Wendy

oops! I just found it. I was looking for an $8 admission price. Wouldn't that be great? I'll take the $8 off, however.

My son is in the Lego Club, which is free. There was a free kids admission with purchase of adult admission coupon in one of the most recent magazines.

Also, if you join the Brickmaster Club (the one where you get Lego sets in the mail a few times a year), there's also a free admission ticket in the package. The cost to join the club is cheaper than the ticket, so I figure I come out ahead since he gets like 8 sets through the club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter