Where to order helpful items for a person with MS?

Grim_Grinning_Girl

DIS Veteran
Hi, my mother has MS and I wanted to get her a helpful - useful item designed for people with handicaps or other issues. I know we get a catalog in the mail once in awhile with items intended to make elderly or handicap living a little easier, things like scooters, ramps, items for the bathroom, utensils, phones with large buttons, etc. Things to help ease ordinary things.

It's for Christmas so I don't really want to ask her questions about the catalog, can't remember the name and having a hard time finding a website with such stuff. I know they exist but I'm having trouble wording my search in the internet search box. Any site suggestions or recommendations? Not looking for anything in particular, just wanted to browse for ideas. Thanks!

I have MS and something that I like is the Non-Skid Silicone Mixing Bowls. Each of the bowls is made of stainless steel but features a silicone exterior on the bottom so that they stay in place when set on the counter. You can get them at cooking.com or other sites. Because I have some issues with grip (numb hands and fingers) the fact that the bowls stay put on the counter is a big help.

Also if she is using a rollator or walker, then a cup holder that attaches to it is a very handy thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter