Which ABD would you pick?

bcvlover

Love Beaches and Creme
I would like to take an ABD and an overwealmed by the choices.

If you were to pick one, could you please recommend your favorite. Becuase of expense, we'll probably only get to do this once, so opinions appreciated.

bcvlover

Each tour is unique and different and I have loved each one that I have done. You need to decide which one you really want to go on and can afford. I loved China as I got check a few things off my bucket list Great Wall , forbidden city, holding panda etc. Greece is mythology and food. Scotland was Brest taking with scenery and castles. I can not saw which one I like the most be each was so different.

It would help us if you could tell us what you liked. :) Are you into museums and cities? Or nature and beautiful landscapes? Ancient History? Wildlife?

Personally, if I had to recommend only one of the trips I've taken, I'd say Greece. It was an amazing mix of History, activity, museums, etc. But that's just for me. Everyone is different. And all the trips I've taken have been spectacular in different ways.

Sayhello

Because you also mentioned expense, I would price out the airfare as well. Certain destinations are more tedious and expensive.

I think if enough people responded you'd eventually hit every ABD.

You didn't mention what type of things interest you. If you've never been to Europe, go to Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice). I haven't done the actual ABD, but it's in Italy. I'm sure it's wonderful.

Ask every ABD guest and you will get a different response! :-)
Think about what your wish list is and look into the adventure that hits the most points! We had never been to Europe and DD always wanted to see London & Paris, so that was our first trip - tourist spots, museums, history, spectacular! Next ABD was Germany - totally immersed in culture, beauty, food. Loved both, for different reasons.
Next trip, we are thinking of a different part of the world. I'm sure we will love that ABD too! Disney does an excellent job! First class!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We loved Peru! We didn't want to do Europe or the US as we felt we could plan a great trip on our own (for less cost). But to a more exotic locale we wanted ABD. Tried for Egypt but that isn't happening for a while . Peru was great, and airfare was reasonable.

Thanks all.. I looked thru the brochere, and I was thinking that we might like the England and France. I know it is not as exotic as some of the others, but I thought we'd really like it. My hubby used to work in England, and my daugter 16 has always said she wanted to go to France......

It's been on my dream list.

So maybe this would be our trip ;)

Thanks all.. I looked thru the brochere, and I was thinking that we might like the England and France. I know it is not as exotic as some of the others, but I thought we'd really like it. My hubby used to work in England, and my daugter 16 has always said she wanted to go to France...... It's been on my dream list. So maybe this would be our trip ;)

It was a great "First ABD"! Any questions, ask away! :-)

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks all.. I looked thru the brochere, and I was thinking that we might like the England and France. I know it is not as exotic as some of the others, but I thought we'd really like it. My hubby used to work in England, and my daugter 16 has always said she wanted to go to France......

It's been on my dream list.

So maybe this would be our trip ;)
I've done the England & France trip, and really loved it! It's a wonderful itinerary. I can highly recommend it! :thumbsup2

Sayhello

We are considering doing an ABD to Europe but are unsure of exactly which location, possibly Italy, Ireland or England/France. For anyone that has done an ABD to Europe, about what time was breakfast served and by what time did you leave the hotel? Also, approximately what time was dinner served when provided by the tour? My kids are 10 and 13 but still need lot of sleep, and this is my biggest concern about being part of a tour group: that we will have trouble with the schedule. Can anyone shed some light on this?

We are considering doing an ABD to Europe but are unsure of exactly which location, possibly Italy, Ireland or England/France. For anyone that has done an ABD to Europe, about what time was breakfast served and by what time did you leave the hotel? Also, approximately what time was dinner served when provided by the tour? My kids are 10 and 13 but still need lot of sleep, and this is my biggest concern about being part of a tour group: that we will have trouble with the schedule. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Breakfast is a come and go as you please. There's usually not a set time. Typically the guides will tell you when we are leaving the hotel which ranges from 7-9am depending on what you're doing that morning. I'd say 8 am is most common. Dinner depends on what's going on too. 7pm is about avg. Needless to say, there are lots of 10 and 13 yr olds on these trips. I wouldn't lose sleep over it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter