Which actors can you not stand?

Ugh! Tom Cruise. So overrated and then there's the fact that he's supporting and being supported by a cult. A one-hit wonder that keeps making sequels. Can't do any other part.

John Travolta... pretty much the same reason as Tom Cruise.

Nicholas Cage. Probably because the first movie I saw with him in it was Raising Arizona, which I hated. I should probably give him another try, as he has shown a lot of range (unlike the above two).

What's her name that plays Darlene on the Conners. Any shows I've seen her in have her playing a snarky character. I guess she's a good actor, but I don't like her characters, so ... not her, just the characters that I can not stand.

Can't stand is kind of harsh, there are a few actors that I think are extremely overrated.
Tom Cruise
Al Pacino
Robert De Niro
I think they are all one trick ponies with no depth.

Ugh! Tom Cruise. So overrated and then there's the fact that he's supporting and being supported by a cult. A one-hit wonder that keeps making sequels. Can't do any other part.

Nicholas Cage. Probably because the first movie I saw with him in it was Raising Arizona, which I hated. I should probably give him another try, as he has shown a lot of range (unlike the above two).

What's her name that plays Darlene on the Conners. Any shows I've seen her in have her playing a snarky character. I guess she's a good actor, but I don't like her characters, so ... not her, just the characters that I can not stand.
Love Raising Arizona! Don’t like Keanu reeves as an actor, I don’t know any actors personally though.

Tom Cruise is annoying. I'm mostly judging him on acting and his public image, and maybe a little bit on the 1000s of aliens jiggling around inside him.

On the opposite side of this spectrum... Keanu Reeves. He seems least likely to be annoying if you went on a week long cross country trip together.

John Travolta???? 🙀

Anyone who doesn't smile and is mopey, there is a long list where the person starts out smoldering but then ends up just drippy - blech & eww.

Actor
Tom Cruise
Alec Baldwin
Will Farrell
John Travolta

Actress
Angelina Jolie
Jodie Foster (just something about her that irritates me)
Anna Faris
Kirstie Ally (is she still classified as an actress?)

Jack Nicholson. I just found him so creepy in As Good As It Gets that I’ve not wanted to watch anything else where he had a major role since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter