Which character meal to try next?

Leader of the Club

My Disney Princess only wears BLACK!
We are going Dec 27-Jan 8th. (HOORAY!!!)

This is going to be a super-budget trip, but I do want to work in one character meal.

Over the last three years we have been to:

Chef Mickey (breakfast and dinner)
CRT (twice)
Donald's Breakfast at AK
Ice Cream Social
Crystal Palace breakfast
Hollywood and Vine--breakfast at MGM
Hoop De Do

Which character meal should we try next?

Well, it depends...Do you want to do a character breakfast? If so, I've heard some great things about Cape May. Do you want to see princesses? If so, there's the PSB at Epcot, or maybe 1900 Park Fare at GF (breakfast or dinner). If you're looking for dinner, we enjoyed our dinner at Garden Grill with Mickey and friends, and I've heard some great things about the dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. The 'Ohana character breakfast is another one I've heard good things about but haven't tried yet.

Ah, so many character meals, so little time...;)

Happy planning!

O'hana's is a great character breakfast as is 1900 Park Fare. We love them both, of course we love all the other ones you mentioned to. LOL

For breakfast, our favorite is Ohana (Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale). The meal is served family style: Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, pineapple bread, sausage, bacon, potatoes...yum!!!

For dinner, our favorite is Liberty Tree Tavern (Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale, and Meeko last time we were there). This meal is also served family style: turkey, flank steak, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, veggies, stuffing, rolls, mac and cheese, and an apple brown betty type dessert with vanilla ice cream....double yum!!!!!

Cape May was great! We saw Minnie, Goofy, Chip and Dale. They were very attentive. Food was super!

I would say the PSB, it was great! Lots of Princesses, good food, nice atmosphere, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter