• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Which disney dooney do you have?

Which disney dooney do you have?

• Sketch print 1: wristlet

• Sketch print 1: tassel tote

• Sketch print 1: medium tote

• Sketch print 2: wristlet

• Sketch print 2: tassel tote

• Sketch print 2: medium tote

• Sketch print 2: large tote

• Black Wonder: wristlet

• Black Wonder: barrel purse

• Black Wonder: tassel tote

• Black Wonder: medium tote

• Black Wonder: large tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry I didn't realize until I posted poll I made a mistake. Please disregard Black wonder medium tote since this is actually the tassel tote. I'll try to edit poll.

i have the black large wonder tote black wristlet and the white cindy tote. lets add a pic of our collection too!

IMG_1302.jpg

I clicked wrong. I only clicked the Large Black one.... I have a black wristlet, too. :goodvibes

Thanks Catira!
What a fun poll for all of us with the Disney Dooney Obsession!!!:cheer2:

I'm the proud owner of a Sketch Print 2 Large Tote.......

FUN!!! In the mail for me is the large white tote :banana:!!!...thank you to the very special Mousnhous- KARI :thanks:!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself...now for a matching wallet! :)!!!!

I have the Medium Sketch Tote (1st version), Sketch Wristlet (1st version), and Black Barrel Bag! And I'm thinking about the black wristlet...lol :goodvibes

I have the original white sketch wristlet and medium tote! I love them so much, but now I really want a black set too! :)

I have the original tassel tote. I'm hoping Dooney will make a smaller cross the body type handbag soon in a Disney pattern.

i have the black large wonder tote black wristlet and the white cindy tote. lets add a pic of our collection too!

IMG_1302.jpg

^^^ Is the white tote version#1 print or version#2 print? I can't determine the difference between the 2 versions? :confused3

You have version 1. Version 2 has Minnie Mouse and a Dooney & Bourke leather patch on front.

^^^ I don't have any yet. I was asking about Hallowishes picture with the 2 purses. I love them both. I think if version#2 print has Minnie I would prefer that one as I'm a huge Minnie fan. Will they still be sold at WDW this summer?

^^^ I don't have any yet. I was asking about Hallowishes picture with the 2 purses. I love them both. I think if version#2 print has Minnie I would prefer that one as I'm a huge Minnie fan. Will they still be sold at WDW this summer?

PearlySwan.. here is a pic of version 1 without Minnie and version 2 with Minnie. Hope this is what you wanted to see to compare.:cutie:

DSC03240.jpg

I have the wonder tassel, but I just saw the new line in brown and I might be needing another. I mean, it only makes sense...so my wonder tassel one has some company. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter