Which Disney Song?

kirrrby

We're all mad here....
Okay, so another Dis-er posted a link to a radio station that plays..ALL DISNEY MUSIC (subsonicradio.com) and I was listening to it while at work yesterday and I about began to cry (my trip is in December)..now my question is:

What Disney song is the most memorable for you? and why?

Here's mine: When I was 3, my first time to Disney, we were coming in at rope drop and I heard "When you wish upon a star" beginning to play as we headed to the other sections of Magic Kingdom. I love this song so much that when I was 11, I saw the most beautiful snow globe in Epcot for 35.00, it has Cinderella's Castle in it and when you wind it up, it plays "When you wish upon a star". It's been my most prized possession since I bought it.

Hmm....I honestly have so many that touch my heart, I don't know exactly how to best answer the question. But....I would have to say that the music from Soarin' is the most moving for me. I get goosebumps, start to get teary-eyed, and then I just close my eyes and "see" the visuals in my head. I bought the 4 Parks CDs and am so glad that music was on there!!! (now it's on my iPod)

I have to agree that Soarin is the most moving for me. I listen to Live365.com a lot and whenever that song comes on, I get so excited and teary eyed. Another song that moves me is the song for Carousel of Progress, "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow", don't ask me why but I am always singing along to it (along with my kids) while having the biggest smile on my face. I guess because that whole attraction screams Disney that whenever we are in it, it makes me feel good. Oh yeah, I just remembered one more song that moves me....The song for the American Pavillion, I forget the name of it (still drinking my coffee), but everytime we are in there watching the show, and the song comes on, it never fails....I get all choked up and teary eyed. I just love it

I have to agree that Soarin is the most moving for me. I listen to Live365.com a lot and whenever that song comes on, I get so excited and teary eyed. Another song that moves me is the song for Carousel of Progress, "There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow", don't ask me why but I am always singing along to it (along with my kids) while having the biggest smile on my face. I guess because that whole attraction screams Disney that whenever we are in it, it makes me feel good. Oh yeah, I just remembered one more song that moves me....The song for the American Pavillion, I forget the name of it (still drinking my coffee), but everytime we are in there watching the show, and the song comes on, it never fails....I get all choked up and teary eyed. I just love it

I don't know of many people who actually still go on Carousel of Progress, it's good to know that people still do go. I love that song, it's so optimistic. :goodvibes

"Celebrate You" has the be my favorite.

Only because it was my oldest daughter's first visit to WDW and her expression and joy when that song was playing in the parade will always be my fondest memory!

We still tear up at home when we're watching our home movies of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter