Which do you prefer.........part 2

peanut mms...seem to get my money worth,..ate a bag 3-4 times a week walking along the hudson river on the way to the movie showing in the class auditorim. West Point did not have a movie theatre.

homemade gift tags or bazaar purchased craft gift tags?

none....I have lost 45 pounds since Jan 1. impart to radation of 40 days and having not taste...need 5 more to arrive at 260 and popcorn is not going to put me at the weight...but hey, its easy.. I can't open my mouth to insert popcorn....and then I could choke on it....boy was hard to pass on all the fry's ice cream sell asile.

butter on the counter or butter in the fridge....on a dish🧈🧈🧈🧈 of course.?????

over easy on a denny dish of hot grill hashbrowns....but have stopped with me making homemade spuds and eggs....so now scrambled with spinach and any other veggie in the fridge...

original plastic pumpkins or plastic pumpkins that look like milk jugs?

never seen a pumpkin that looks like a milk jug....I will look when I go shopping today, so

I guess original plastic

outdoor lights for Halloween shaped like pumpkins or skeletons?

folks don't decorate halloween here...so have not found one at garage sale...not going to buy a string new...even a t goodwill expensive, even with not tax.

outdoor lights on a metal plant( ie cactus, palm tree)

too old, no grandkids...but love all the parts to mouse trap that I would find at the goodwill garbage store...I could sell the man for repurpose art.

nile hippos or Florida alligators ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter