Which Food Trucks to try

ToodlesRN

Always Dreamin Of Disney
Last April we visited Aulani and going back in a few days! When we drove to the Dole plantation we saw tons of food trucks my husband wanted to stop by we were on a time restraint. This time around we plan on stopping and giving it a try. Is there a few food trucks in particular we should try (good raves) and others we should stay stay clear of? I remember seeing tons of them along the way!

We are going in 27 days and are planning to try some of the food trucks up on the north shore. They say Giovanni's shrimp truck is one of the best...two locations. There are also other food trucks at each location service other foods (I'm allergic to shell fish so I'm going to try the Korean BBQ Kalbi on Fire. Google some and check out reviews on Yelp or Trip Advisor.
Last April we visited Aulani and going back in a few days! When we drove to the Dole plantation we saw tons of food trucks my husband wanted to stop by we were on a time restraint. This time around we plan on stopping and giving it a try. Is there a few food trucks in particular we should try (good raves) and others we should stay stay clear of? I remember seeing tons of them along the way!

Kahuku farms in kahuku and the shrimp food truck right across the street are the BEST! It's far, but it's totally worth it.

We normally stop at Romy's in Kahuku. However last time, I was a bit disappointed, felt like the were skimping on the amount of shrimps (it was still delicious though). For the next trip, I'm going to try Giovanni's, Big Wave or Macky's.

We normally stop at Romy's in Kahuku. However last time, I was a bit disappointed, felt like the were skimping on the amount of shrimps (it was still delicious though). For the next trip, I'm going to try Giovanni's, Big Wave or Macky's.
We ate at fumis and it was great. We had some kahuku corn and tried the garlic shrimp and coconut shrimp, both were excellent.
And kahuku farms.... Mmmmmmmm.... The banana bread with ice cream and lilicoi sauce was insane. Sooooo good, I highly recommend it. Their paninis and pizzas are good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter