Which park for GAD pass?

Which Park will you use your GAD pass for?

• Magic Kingdom - Of course!

• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

Results are only viewable after voting.

MHSweb79

DIS Veteran
We are using our GAD passes for a one-day trip to Animal Kingdom next week. I was just curious, for those people like us who really are going just for the day, which park they are going to? I think we'll be in the minority but my DD (18) really wants to go to AK, so that's what we're doing.

We are doing 3 days of FP'es. We are definitely doing HS since we can do TSM three times in a row and more if we get regular FP'es! We are also planning on using them for 2 of our MK days.

It seems like most people are doing the FP's or upgrading their tickets to multi-day. This must be what the Disney marketing geniuses had in mind - it really is a great incentive to go to Disney rather than somewhere else.

I hope they expand the program to more than a million volunteers. I'm sure there is a certain percentage of folks who will continue to work with the organization even when there's no "prize" at the end of the day, which would be a tremendous outcome. I think it's a great thing all around!

We will be upgrading our GAD tickets to 6 day tickets. As it stands now, our first full day will be at EPCOT. However, our visit to MK is planned for our third full day and I'm not sure that I can wait that long. So, we may just head over to MK on arrival afternoon and turn in the vouchers there.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We are planning to use ours for Magic Kingdom and possibly go to MK one more day as well. I am on the fence between that or AK.

We are only going to Disney 1 day. There are 7 of us that volunteered. 3 have never been to the Animal Kingdom. Those of us that have been love it!

I'm on the fence about upgrading 4 tickets to park hoppers so my own family can head to Magic Kingdom for the 5 hours it will be open after AK closes.

That is a lot of money for 5 hours entertainment... but we really can only do the 1 day and we won't be back to Disney until April of 2012.

My kids are 14 and 15. Still like to travel with mom and dad. In 2 years we probably won't see them much while at the parks! (I hate the thought of them out-growing us) They are so much fun right now and we could have a blast at MK!!! (I guess I need to save some extra $$$):rotfl:

We are using our GAD's for the fast passes. Four of us are traveling but only three of us volunteered (as of yet anyways). We will probably use the fast pass cards at Epcot, MK, and DHS. Based on previous experience I don't think we need as many fast passes for AK and we also have booked the Safari tour that is available to CL guests.

Can anyone tell me how's these work? For example: are they for certain attrations ( like the ones you could win during the year of a million dreams ) or can you choose ( like the ones you get if you do a vaction club visit? )

We are at Disney for 14 days, and have 10 park hoppers and waterparks. The 4 of us would like to volunteer and get the fast passes, I would assume then that each one of us can get the passes for themself and the 3 others, so if all four of us did this. We will have 4 days of fast passes for each of us? Is my thinking correct?

Thanks

We've earned 4 and are planning the fast pass option for a 9 day trip in April, probably using one in each park although we might end up not using one for AK and deciding where to use them a second time. Definitely HS so we can get on Toy Story and Rocking Rollercoaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter