which park to do

Bobrow

Mouseketeer
We have one day to spend at Universal. I don't know if we should do IOA or Universal. My family is not a real roller coaster group,but there are a couple of rides at IOA that sound fun. what should we do? Is there a way to get in both parks on the same day? Thanks

If you only have one day and your family is not a roller coaster family, I would do Universal. If you stay on site you get front of the line which would help you immensely. However I would say that you definitely need to ride Spiderman at IOA. I would at least go over there and get an express pass for Spiderman. The water rides are a lot of fun at IOA but I would bring a change of clothes or wear your swimsuit.

What age are the people in your group? Do you like rides if they're not coasters or do you prefer shows? Would you mind a ride that only had a big drop at the end?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter