Which Park to use GAD Fast Passes in?

Dr.Cinderella

Mouseketeer
Hi I was wondering which park it would be best to use my Fast Pass Voucher in since I only will have 1 voucher? I will be going to each park for one day. Just wondered which Id get the most "bang for my buck". Also I am going during the "black out" dates for using it as a ticket exchange, but I can still use it as a Fast Pass exchange right? Thanks!
Marissa

PS. Also, If I printed out 2 vouchers, could I use them for 2 days?

My understanding is (and I'm sure I will be corrected if mistaken) that you cannot use the voucher for anything during the black-out period.

And no, you cannot use a voucher in one person's name more than once, no matter how many times you print it out.

As for which park-well that's up to you. Which rides are your favorites? That would be my guide.

My understanding is (and I'm sure I will be corrected if mistaken) that you cannot use the voucher for anything during the black-out period.

And no, you cannot use a voucher in one person's name more than once, no matter how many times you print it out.

As for which park-well that's up to you. Which rides are your favorites? That would be my guide.

This is not correct, according to the info Cheshire Figment has posted in this thread. You CAN get FPX or the figurine and pins during black out dates.

As for the other info, I can't add any further info, but I would assume once you use a voucher your name is in the system, and you would not be permitted to use another in your name.

I am in the same boat as far as deciding which park. I am traveling with a marching band in April, and I am leaning toward using it at DHS, mostly for TSM. But there's always Soarin'....

Thank you for the correction. Earlier we had been told that it could not be used for anything during that period.

I'm so glad to learn this!

For us, I think the best park for GAD-FP would be DHS...not having to do the TSM crush, RnR and ToT. That would get my vote.

Second would be MK.

To me the other two parks are relatively easy to ride the headliners several times with regular FP's so it wouldn't save quite as much time.

Have fun!

I would have to agree that DHS and MK are the 2 parks that these things will be very worth while at. We have 3 vouchers for our trip around the 4th of July and even though we will visit all 4 parks we will use them at those 2 parks only.

They finally clarified to the ticketing and guest service CMs that the options WILL be available during the block out period, just not the tickets.

I agree between MK and DHS. We'll be in a similar situation. There are 6 of us going in December, but only 3 (DW, DD#1 and myself) will have GAD vouchers. We plan to use two towards our tickets, and then one for everyone to get FPXCs, although my in-laws will not likely utilize too many Donald FPs so we might get extras rides :)

I'm leaning towards MK mainly because the quantity of attractions - the FPXC in conjunction with the regular FP should cover it well. It may be a that-day decision though.

AK is the least likely option just due to lack of attractions, and a good morning EMH can take care of that pretty well.

For us, I think the best park for GAD-FP would be DHS...not having to do the TSM crush, RnR and ToT. That would get my vote.

Second would be MK.

To me the other two parks are relatively easy to ride the headliners several times with regular FP's so it wouldn't save quite as much time.

Have fun!

I agree. We had vouchers to get FP in all 4 parks. Where we used them the most was HS.

DHS, especially if you want to ride TSM more than once and you won't be there at rope drop.

MK would be my second choice - lots of choices, but you can usually work the FPs pretty well at MK to get almost everything done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter