Which resort has a great concierge level?

Which concierge level?

• Beach club

• Yacht club

• Animal kingdom lodge

• Wilderness lodge

• other concierge(please say which one)

Results are only viewable after voting.

A kid at heart

<font color=CC00FF>Doesn't expecting the unexpecte
I can't make up my mind on which to choose for my dec 2003 stay. YC/BC,WL, or AKL. I have already done the BWI and Contemp. I woud like to try a different one.
We're going to take grandma on this trip so I want it to be really great! Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks!

I've heard great things about YC/BC concierge. The search feature is back up and running so maybe you'll find some info there that will help make your decision. ;)

I've heard great things about YC concierge and Polynesian concierge. If I ever can convince DH to go concierge, I'd try the Polynesian's!

Really recommend either AKL or Poly! Both were great food, service, and views. Perhaps the Poly room was a little nicer.

Polys concierge view is great, the YC is the parking lot, BWI was also nice, nto sure were it overlooked, I didn't like concierge so I never went cause when I did it was just us there and I felt foolish.:)

We stayed at the Poly Concierge in September and I thought it was great. We are big MK fans so being on the monorail was great, the view from the lounge was great and the food was delicious!

Poly and BWI. I guess edge to Poly. BWI is the only resort where (when staying concierge) you check in in the lobby in line with the other regular guests.:(

Gail T AGAIN - the BWI lounge overlooks the inner courtyard where the quiet pool is located.

Ed

We have done WL, BWI and the Poly so far and the Poly wins hands down. We love concierge.

I like concierge too because it cuts down on breakfast costs. Plus its wonderful for the drinks. I also like the little extra perks that we get. I love the BWI concierge and I also thought that the club level at the contemp was great too! The convenience of going downstairs to get on the monorail was excellent.

If money is no object get into the Contempary Resorts 14th floor, full concerige! Have read wonderful things, but still saving for that trip. Otherwise the Polynesian's concerige!

:cool: MKY

Boardwalk Inn, based on stays at GF, CR, POLY, and of course BWI.

Needs to be added to make this poll valid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter