• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Which Restaurants not to miss during the holidays??

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip mid Dec. and were wondering if there are any restaurants that do anything special or are decorated for the holidays? We also have a ds(7) and would be interested in character meals geared for the holidays? Anyone have tips or suggestions?? :bounce: Pictures?? Thanks!:Pinkbounc

This may be only me, but during Xmas of 2003 I really did not notice any spectacular decorations at any of the restaurants.

The WildernessLodge is gorgeous for Xmas and you might consider a meal there. The decorations are very traditional. Whispering Canyon Inn is a fun place with a great "all you can eat" for lunch or dinner.

We enjoyed LTT, all the characters were dressed up in holiday outfits. The restaurant was also decorated.

Another vote for the Liberty Tree Tavern, it is a great atmosphere around holiday time! It is also my DS's favorite restraunt in MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter