Which Ruth's Chris is better - Waikiki or Honolulu Downtown? Or another steakhouse close to Aulani?

sydneymorganmom

Mouseketeer
Want to book an anniversary dinner and DH loves steakhouses.. Just wondering about the opinions on both or if there is another steakhouse a little closer to Aulani that we should try?

Last edited:
Want to book an anniversary dinner and DH loves steakhouses.. Just wondering about the opinions on both or if there is another steakhouse a little closer to Aulani that we should try?

I like DK Steakhouse at the Marriott in Waikiki. They have a 30 day dry aged rib eye that tasted like beef flavored butter. I've only had the rib eye and lobster there, both excellent. Ruth's Chris is a chain restaurant and I've been to the ones here where I live in California, delicious filet mignon.

Ruth's Chris @ Ala Moana is highly rated and is very good. Plus it's located at Shopping Center, so maybe your husband can buy another anniversary gift for you lol. Another place is Tanaka of Tokyo which is great :)

Take a look at Hy's in Waikiki. No, don't look just go. Kuhio Ave, 808-922-5555. You WON'T be disappointed!!!
You can do Ruth's at home.

I just saw that place on Trip Advisor and was contemplating it. You're right. We eat at Ruth's all the time at home!

I realize that you are looking for off-site, but the Fillet at Ama Ama is great, along with thhe Lobster/Mac and Cheese appetizer....nummy

We went to the ruths at ala moana a few weeks ago and everything was WONDERFUL! We also have them near home , but have never been to the one near us, so this was a nice occasion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter